111

The row of golden numbers long curled up against the borders of my retina.

    I also grabbed the system and tried to ask something out of it before, but the system has become a little weird lately.

    Different from the previous on-call, in addition to triggering the automatic reply set by the system, it often fails to answer my questions in time. Sometimes when I look for it at noon, I may not receive it until the evening of the next day. two vague replies.

    The more times I have done, the less I have to force it to be clear. Anyway, the system and I have promised that there will be no harm. In fact, I have almost forgotten about the countdown that has no meaning in this line.

    Until today, when it finally came to zero, the belated unease re-emerged in my heart.

    I felt the magic power flowing in my body - well, everything is as usual.

    Then he punched the wall around him—how should I put it, it was completely cracked.

    Except that the eyes of the knotweed became a little terrified, everything was normal, as if the row of golden numbers was just a random countdown.

    "Have you noticed anything wrong?" I thought about it for two seconds, and tentatively asked the only living human knotweed around me.

    The pink-haired boy's eyes were filled with confusion: "Uh, is there still a curse spirit here?"

    "No, you are thinking of something terrible." I waved my hand, comforting myself that the momentary palpitations might be an illusion.

    First, I left a message for the system that was still out of contact, and I took the knotweed and walked out together.

    The car parked at the door and Yidizhi were gone, but Fu Heihui was still waiting at the door. When the two of us appeared in his field of vision, his stiff face finally relaxed.

    "Has the curse spirit been solved?" The

    knotweed glanced at me secretly, and then nodded to Fu Hei: "It's all solved."

    "It's not hurt."

    "No, no, it's all good." Hu Zhang didn't mention more about the two-sided Nuo, just vaguely said a general idea.

    "That's good." Fu Heihui didn't seem to notice his perfunctory.

    He had lost his former sharpness, looked restless, and was staring at me with a very complicated look.

    When I was seen, my heart froze, and I always felt that there was something wrong with this look, but I couldn't tell what was wrong.

    I recalled it carefully, but I couldn't find any abnormality from it, so I had to declare defeat first in this confrontation, and took the initiative to look away: "Let's go back."

    Hu Zhang had no objection, and Fu Hei Hui nodded.

    "Let's go, Sister Qiannai."

    We put away the [account], and the car that was rearranged by the assistant supervisor arrived. It wasn't until I got in the car that I realized what Fu Heihui called me just now.