20

Since I had planned to save people to gain favor points, I simply gritted my teeth and bought two [Spell Power Amplification] gift packs for 1000 points.

    After some familiar pain and struggle, I collapsed to the floor, covered in sweat, and opened the personal panel.

    Constitution: 85 (Are you King Kong Barbie?)

    Brute force: 85 (wrenches have never lost)

    Fighting: 50 (trained)

    Agility: 90 (very light)

    Combat strength: 85 (can single out a chicken farm)

    Appearance: 85 (this value is a fixed value, the total value is 100)

    Charisma: 90 (no doubt beautiful girl)

    Intelligence: 10 (very ordinary)

    Perception: 100 (obtained a strange bonus)

    Knowledge: 35 (obviously there is Effort)

    Magic Power: 645 (ordinary magic power)

    Special Skill: The ability to see the magic spirit.

    [Skill]:

    [Gracey's Fighting Technique - Beginner] proficiency 60%

    [Curse Cycle] proficiency 15%

    "Fu--" I let out a long breath, the sweat and stickiness on my body could not stop me from enjoying myself laugh out loud.

    My palms stretched forward, slightly varicose in front of my eyes.

    Finally said goodbye to the original image of the lamb who was slaughtered.

    I will become stronger.

    I spent the next three days in the training ground.

    Not all of the courses that normal high school students should study, and even only two days a week are normal.

    Most of the time, college students are either out on assignments or taking practical lessons.

    There are more things to learn than ordinary students, and they are more busy than social animals.

    The number of sorcerers is really very small, so even a freshman in the first year can't avoid frequent overtime and unexpected tasks that can't be seen.

    I couldn't see Xia Youjie directly the next day. According to Nitro, he was called by a phone call in the middle of the night last night and left the high school overnight. He didn't know where to go to put out the fire.

    It's a nightmare level survival intensity. Could the bald man I saw that day be my future? I quickly shook my head and threw this terrible thought out of my head.

    But instead of worrying about this, I hope that I can be on my own as soon as possible, or at least be able to do tasks alone.