61

The child's physical strength is still not enough.

    As night fell, Tsumiki Kazue, who had been crazy for an afternoon, began to feel sleepy little by little.

    I carried Tsumiki on my back and held Megumi in my hand.

    He didn't want to let me carry him away.

    But it only lasted for a quarter of an hour. The third time he accidentally tripped and stumbled by a small stone on the ground, I couldn't refuse and put my hand under his arm and hugged him.

    "Huh?" But Hui didn't struggle, he quietly huddled in my arms.

    "Am I going to be heavy?"

    "No." I bumped him lightly in the arms.     "Another Xiaohui

    won't be heavy. You'll be as light as a feather. You have to eat well.

    "

.

    After I opened the door with the key in Tsumiki's bag, I put the two children on the sofa, and the light in the living room suddenly turned on.

    I was taken aback, turned around, and found that it was Chen Er, whom I hadn't seen in a long time.

    He was wearing a black T-shirt as usual, leaning against the door frame with his arms folded, and looking at me with a half-smile.

    "Why don't you turn on the lights at home! It scared me to death." I was still in shock.

    Zhen Er is definitely not an ordinary person. According to the strength of my five senses now, if ordinary people are in the same space as me, it is absolutely impossible for me not to notice.

    "Did you take those two little devils out to play again?" Shi Er didn't answer my question directly.

    I liked taking Megumi and Tsumiki out to play, he knew it, but he never showed any displeasure or concern.

    Just "get it".

    So when he bumped into me, I didn't feel guilty at all: "Yeah, you father don't take them out, I have to come here, childhood without a good time is incomplete, and it is not good for children's character development... "

    Okay."

    Before I could finish, Jin Er interrupted me directly.

    "Hey, they are lucky."

    "What..." I glared at Shi Er angrily.

    "So you didn't go." Shi Er said again without end.

    "What?" I looked confused.

    "It's nothing." When Shi Er passed by me, he suddenly reached out and hooked my chin. At first, I wanted to turn my head to avoid it, but it didn't work.

    "Looking at how stupid you are, it's alright if you don't know."

    "There's something else to do, let's go first."