83

What a bad guy.

    I looked at the newly added zero at the back of the account and fell into contemplation.

    In fact, I didn't plan to bother with the other party for this minor injury. Who would have thought that before I had time to speak, he had already skillfully pulled out his mobile phone and started transferring money.

    "Actually, not so much." I was a little embarrassed.

    Who would have thought that my unskilled fraud business could be unexpectedly successful.

    "I don't like talkative women." He glanced at me.

    Me:....... speechless.

    The corners of the blond boy's eyes were slightly raised, as if he had drawn eyeliner, and combined with that stubborn expression, he looked aloof even when giving money.

    Seeing that I felt uncomfortable all over, if I had to define this kind of discomfort, it was that I really wanted to beat him up.

    But for the sake of money, let's not care about such immature minors.

    My head was still a little dizzy, I leaned against the wall and walked in slowly. Who would have thought that just as we were about to pass by, that blond bag suddenly stretched out his hand and pulled me.

    I was uncomfortable at first, and I almost lost my weight when he suddenly pulled me. I hurriedly supported him on his arm, and I retreated to distance myself.

    Then he looked at each other suspiciously.

    "Hey, what's your name." Why does he look arrogant when he asks other people's names, and are we familiar with each other?

    Neuropathy, this man definitely has a problem with his brain.

    "My name is Naoya Chanyuan, you'd better remember it clearly."

    ... What is the speech of President Ba ten years ago, so shocking.

    Wait, this person's surname is Zen Yuan? ? ?

    As I was brainstorming, I tried to squeeze out a stiff smile. In order not to let the other party see that something was wrong with my expression, I deliberately lowered my head and pretended to be a shy girl who didn't know the world.

    "My name is Sakata Nana."

    Just make up a name to fool the past.

    Afterwards, I pressed the spot where I sprained again, the pain came, and there were some physiological tears in my eyes.

    "I'm in a bit of pain. I'll go to the hospital first."

    After I said that, I was going to leave, but Naoya of the Chanyuan stopped me: "Wait, I'll help you deal with it."

    ...If you hadn't been here, I'd have been there by myself. It's done.

    So I squeezed out a stiff smile, continued to pretend to be a shy girl, and blurted out.