78

Kuroka Shun has fallen into a life crisis that he has never seen before.

    Because he may have discovered a big secret from his boss.

    If there is no script for the protagonist, knowing this kind of private matter called the boss's black history will definitely not have a good result.

    Therefore, Kuroka Shun was very empty, and he always felt that he was not far from being killed by the cadres of Zhongya.

    Maybe he will be sunk into the sea to feed the fish because of his anger.

    The mafia is indeed a high-risk profession, and he lives like a tightrope walk every day, very precarious.

    Just when he couldn't help worrying about his future, a sweet female voice was like a cool summer breeze, which relieved him for a moment from his original gloomy mood.

    "Mr. Kuroka, I don't need to deliver the items next time. I'll just take them myself. I'm usually too busy to not deliver them. I can buy them myself.

    "

    Kuroka Shun looked at the worried face in front of him, and couldn't help sighing in his heart.

    ——But you are the culprit of my poor sleep every day.

    The girl in front of her was as colourful as a spring flower, and her smile was especially healing. Originally, he took this errand, and everyone envied him.

    Not only can she show her face in front of cadres, but the risk factor is still low, and even the people she contacts every day are beautiful girls.

    It's hard to live a more relaxing and enjoyable life than this.

    Kuroka thought so at first, until he saw a man other than the cadre of Zhongya enter the room in a grand manner!

    "Qiannai."

    Said Cao Cao, and Cao Cao arrived.

    A gentle boy sounded from behind Miss Luye.

    The black-haired boy naturally put his arm around the girl's shoulder, without any intention of avoiding others.

    And the girl seemed to be quite used to this kind of intimate interaction. She raised a hand and shook the boy's fingertips hanging from her shoulders.

    "Mimiko and the others haven't woken up yet?"

    "Ah, children, let them sleep for a while." The

    girl frowned, her face with baby fat bulging slightly: "Ah, you're too soft-hearted! It's ten o'clock! No! If I don't get up again, I'll have to come to my bed again at night." Here

    again, here again.

    Kuroka sighed in his heart.

    In this inexplicable atmosphere of a family of three, the outsider is actually me!

    Damn, I'm already sympathizing with my boss!