105

Nougat-sensei originally planned to introduce me to the high school and the magic world.

    But a loud bang outside the window interrupted what he hadn't had time to say.

    The already serious face turned black in an instant.

    "Hui...you take her to the dormitory first." Nougat teacher gritted her teeth, then quickly stood up from behind the desk.

    Fu Heihui raised his eyes and glanced at me, then walked to my side and said softly, "Let's go."

    I nodded hesitantly, and couldn't help but glanced out the window. In fact, I had already guessed what was going on. .

    ... After all, this kind of thing really happened a lot in the past, it's really not easy for Headmaster Ye Mo to keep such a lush hairline despite the double ravages of Wujou and Xia Youjie.

    Megumi walked in front of me with her hands in her pockets, her back straight.

    I wanted to talk to him a little bit, but I was troubled and didn't know how to say it.

    Just when I was hesitating, Fu Heihui suddenly stopped and turned half of his face coldly.

    "Which floor do you want to live in?"

    I couldn't help thinking of the dormitory I used to live in, and I didn't know if any new people would live in it: "Can you choose it yourself?"

    He tilted his head and thought about it: "Okay, high school. This aspect is very loose."

    But when I walked to the front of the dormitory based on memory, Fu Heihui suddenly reached out and pressed my arm.

    "You want to live in this room?" He had a look I couldn't understand on his face.

    I looked at the familiar dormitory door in front of me, then turned to look at Megumi's face.

    He nodded hesitantly: "Is there a problem?"

    Or is there someone in this dormitory?

    Fu Hei shook his head: "Let's change a room."

    This is someone living in.

    I had some regrets, and an indescribable sense of loss filled my heart, but it was obviously pointless to struggle with this issue, so I quickly decided to live in an empty dorm next to it.

    There was no problem this time. Fu Heihui helped me get the keys from the office and helped me carry my luggage upstairs.

    Although I can do it now, I am still very grateful to him.

    "The room will be cleaned up later." I clapped my hands and said with a smile to Fu Heihui.

    "I'll invite you to eat something, I'm really bothering you today, I just happened to be going to the nearby supermarket to buy some daily necessities."

    Fu Hei Hui pursed her lips, turned her head slightly, and stared at the white walls of the dormitory.

    "Okay."