22

So high...

    This is the first time I have encountered a situation where so many favorability points have been earned at one time.

    Not to mention that I and this Sawada Tsunayoshi actually only met for less than five minutes.

    Really a little angel.

    [Sawada Tsunayoshi is an important and raidable character for other dungeons, the current exchange rate is 1:20]

    Damn.

    ... So why did I choose a high school in conjuration in the first place, isn't it good for other dungeons?

    The dungeon I chose, I had to play with tears. I forced myself not to think deeply, and tried to restrain my expression and exchanged the practice method with the little angel Tsunayoshi Sawada.

    "If something strange happens around you, you can make this call."

    "I'll help you."

    [Sawada Tsunayoshi's current favorability rating: 52%]

    ... Once you agree to 50%, your favorability rating will start to become difficult to gain. Well, this is not the same as what was said.

    I don't dare to stay with Sawada Tsunayoshi any longer, I'm afraid my heart will die.

    "Let's go, bye bye!"

    "Bye...bye bye!" Sawada Tsunayoshi bid me farewell in a panic.

    I pressed my toes hard, and my whole figure was like a light bird, crossing the school wall.

    "Who is it!"

    A cold male voice came from not far away. I turned halfway and looked over. The person who came was a tall and straight black-haired boy with a handsome face, a uniform over a white shirt and sleeves of the uniform. Also has red armbands.

    "Senior Hibari!"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi's panicked voice came from under the wall.

    "Please wait, Miss Luye is not a bad person!"

    "Herbivores dare to stop me and kill me!"

    It looks like they belong to the same school, so there shouldn't really be a problem...

    I just started walking, but I couldn't help but turn around and run back.

    "Tsk."

    If the other party is really a bad boy, according to the appearance of the weak chicken Sawada Tsunayoshi, 80% of them will be maimed.

    "Hey!"

    "Do you only dare to provoke the weak?"

    I stood on the fence, showing a provocative expression very unskilled.

    Anyway, I shouldn't come to this place too much. If you want to hold grudges against this senior Yunque, just hold grudges against me, don't beat the little angel!