11

The next second, a thin booklet appeared in my hand.

    Raised his hand and patted it, purple light flashed on the surface of the cover and disappeared into the air.

    Then, a lot of basic skills such as fighting skills and matching breathing skills appeared in my brain.

    The limbs and bones were faintly hot, and there was a faint tingling sensation in the joints.

    Five minutes later, I exhaled slowly and opened my eyes.

    I don't know if it was my illusion or not, but the vision in front of me became clearer, and I even heard the people passing by outside the alley talking on the phone.

    I don't usually hear completely inaudible, but it can't be as clear as it is now, as if speaking next to me.

    Open the character data panel, and sure enough, there has been a change.

    Name: Shikano China

    Constitution: 12 (ordinary person)

    Brute force: 12 (wrenches lose more and win less)

    Fighting: 15 (can be a little bit arrogant)

    Agility: 15 (really light)

    Combat strength: 15 (a woman who can barely kill chickens High school student)

    Appearance: 85 (this value is a fixed value, the total value is 100)

    Charisma: 10 (very rustic, covering most of the beauty)

    Intelligence: 10 (very ordinary)

    Wisdom: 18 (obtained a strange bonus)

    Knowledge : 15 (it can be seen that there is effort, but it is not very useful)

    magic power: 15 (weak enough to see nothing special)

    Special skills: the ability to see the magic spirit.

    Skill: [Gracey's Fighting Technique - Beginner] (current proficiency: 1%)

    Obviously, I have grown in terms of system, brute force, agility, and magic power, and of course, the column that has grown the most is fighting.

    Acquiring skills is just the beginning. I have to keep practicing. Only when my proficiency is 100% can I truly master this martial art.

    The numbers will be very different then than they are now.

    Thinking of this, my heart is filled with fighting spirit.

    This is also the reason why he declined to go with Xia Youjie before.

    Gojo Satoru's 1% favorability rating and the few words that shattered his confidence at the time not only made me a little embarrassed, but also made me realize a little bit of insight in my heart.