4

"Luye-san?"

    Yuuji Ninja frowned when he noticed that something was wrong with me. He was about to say something, but his expression suddenly became awkward and his face became ugly.

    As expected of an intuitive sports department, I thought of it with joy.

    I suddenly remembered that the system seemed to have said that this world was dangerous, and I couldn't help clenching my fists. If I didn't know that this was just a game, I would definitely not be able to keep my composure like I am now.

    After all, this experience is too real, I almost forgot that this is not reality, and I was even about to tremble because of the heavier and condensed air around me.

    After a few seconds, the uncomfortable atmosphere became more and more intense, I took a deep breath and couldn't help standing up with my bag.

    Seeing this, Yuushi Ninzu also stood up. He subconsciously stood in front of me and said to me, "Maybe the air conditioner is faulty. I will accompany you to find the flight attendant."

    If it weren't for the special situation, I would definitely The behavior of the other gentleman was very exciting, but now I just nodded casually and planned to leave the carriage.

    But the next second we just turned around, there was a sharp cracking sound behind me.

    not good.

    I instinctively pushed the boy beside me in the opposite direction.

    Then came the thumping and popping sound that almost pierced my eardrums.

    I tried my best to hide under the chair, but only 12 points of agility limited my performance.

    Then there was the pain in the abdomen that could not be ignored and the blood in my eyes, and my whole body was blown away by an invisible force.

    To be precise, it was as if I hit an invisible giant head-on, and then was bounced off by a huge reaction force.

    The house leak happened to rain overnight, and a piece of glass shards splashed around because of the impact happened to plunge into my stomach by accident.

    "Luye-san!"

    Ninja Yuushi shouted anxiously from the side, it sounded full of anger, and people should be fine.

    Fortunately, I adjusted the pain to 50% before entering the game, so I had the time to think about it.

    "Tsk, it's so troublesome."

    It was an unfamiliar and frivolous male voice. To be honest, it sounded quite nice. The owner of the voice should be very young.

    It's just the content that's really unpleasant.

    I frowned, and before I had time to react, my palm suddenly became hot.

    ——Someone took my hand at this critical moment.

    Thanks to that pull too, I should have been blown out of the car window by now.