41

"Buy so much beef?" Glass pushed a trolley next to me.

    "Yeah, I'm going to make sukiyaki tonight."

    I took a bottle of soy sauce from the shelf, looked at it, and put it in the cart.

    "...beef, shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, etc., where did the sterile eggs come from."

    I was dizzy shopping.

    At this time, I began to feel fortunate that I brought the glass with me, she recalled.

    "It seems to be in that direction." Glass raised his finger in one direction.

    "Oh." I subconsciously raised my legs and walked in that direction, and almost ran into a boy head-on.

    Yuushi Ninja with a box of sterile eggs in his hand: ...

    Me: ...

    After two seconds, I smiled and asked, "Excuse me, please ask where you got the sterile eggs, I searched for a long time. "Oh .

    " The blue-haired boy with round eyes blinked.

    "There." He raised his hand and pointed me in the direction. "It's almost going to the end."

    After he said it, he seemed to have reacted and handed me the box in his hand.

    "Forget it, you can take mine."

    "Really!" As expected of my teammates who have been through hardships with me for a week.

    I gladly accept.

    "Thank you, let's play tennis." I waved goodbye to him.

    "Huh?" He didn't seem to expect that I would say this, so he was a little stunned, but he also laughed after he realized it.

    "Thank you."

    Saying goodbye to Yuushi Ninzu, I took the glass and went straight to the cashier.

    "Hurry up, the sun is going down, I'm starving to death."

    "Your cigarettes, beef, eggs... By the way, do you want a lighter?"

    "No, I have it in my dormitory."

    "Okay, it should be all there. Wait, did we forget to buy onions?"

    Glass and I looked at each other . After two seconds, he hurriedly pushed the trolley back to the fresh produce area.

    "Here." Just as I was about to put a bag of onions in the cart, I suddenly caught a glimpse of a pot of flowers next door.

    This supermarket also sells flowers.

    I was a little moved, and I felt that the window was too spacey before.

    "Qianna, do you want to buy flowers?"

    "Yeah, I want to put a pot in the dormitory, do you have any recommendations?"