73

"Awake?"

    My brain was groggy.

    I just feel that everything in front of me has a strange halo, which is very dazzling.

    It turned out that everything before the coma was not my hallucination. I tried to move, but found that my hands were firmly tied behind my back.

    like a prisoner.

    No, I am a prisoner.

    The positioning function of the system can only last for one month, and because of my luck and certain unwillingness to admit it, I did not continue to spend the favorability points after the expiration of one month to let the system help me lock Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie at any time. .

    It is only natural that it has been found now.

    How would the world of conjuration treat a traitor?

    Even if I didn't know it originally, I have been in the black market with Shir for more than a month, and after contacting a few curse masters, I have heard some rumors.

    When I looked up, there were yellow spells everywhere. I was like a prey stuck in the middle of the spider web. My whole body was weak, and most of my strength was suppressed by the shackles on my wrists.

    This should be the place where the curse world is dedicated to imprisoning the curser who is about to be executed.

    Just can't get out of this door.

    Even at this critical moment, I couldn't help staring at Gojo Satoru's white hair for a while.

    As if noticing my inattention, Gojo Satoru suddenly reached out and pinched my chin, forcing me to meet his gaze.

    The blue was more dazzling than the flames, and I closed my eyes subconsciously.

    "Hey."

    "Don't tell me that I haven't seen you for two months, and you'll forget who I am."

    It turned out that Wujo Wu was like this when he was talking seriously.

    Not very cold, but with an innate condescension that stems from the arrogance and arrogance of self-confidence in strength.

    Sounds a little unfamiliar.

    I was used to his long, smiling voice in my ear, like a coquettish cat.

    Instead of being like I am now, I seem to have really become a shady mouse that he plays with his palms.

    Now that all the cover is uncovered, I have nowhere to hide, but to be captured.

    "Are you scared?"

    Gojo Satoru suddenly raised his voice.

    I was startled and shook my head subconsciously.

    "Then why are you shaking?"