Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log

Author: Haruhi Yucha

    Copywriter:

    You swear that the original intention of entering the game is to talk about a sweet virtual love, who would have thought that you will be violently torn after entering the game within five minutes.

    After the start of the second week, the sinister system tells you that the only way to become stronger is to use the favorability of the target to exchange for life-saving skills.

    ...Okay, you're a ruthless favorability machine.

    Finally, before you almost bald yourself with krypton and liver, you have almost mastered the target of the strategy, and your skill proficiency has also been brushed to 100%.

    Looking at the close to full favorability scores, you shed hot tears.

    ...It's all about friendship.

    You were so angry that you couldn't get out of the game even after playing the game, so you just kept doing it, backstabbed the target of the raid, and then defected directly.

    After playing the BE ending, you dashingly exited the game.

    Before you quit, you were still sighing that you were really a clever little ghost, and it would be unforgettable for the Raiders targets if you didn’t go on the love line.

    Until months later, you were pulled into the game again in your sleep.

    ——The targets of attack who were betrayed by you appear in front of you one by one.

    You resisted the pressure, tried your best to survive, and tried to survive: "Wu Tiao-kun, Xia You-kun, please listen to my explanation, I was..."

    The victim who was stabbed by you ruthlessly in the back showed a terrifying smile: "Qiannai has only one chance. Oh, it must be well, well, explained."

    You: ... I really wanted to kill myself when my brain was flooded.

    The heroine thought it was friendship, but it wasn't.

    Other warnings: private settings like mountains, crazy ooc, self-entertainment products under the passion and open text.

    CP is undecided, what

    content is written?

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Luye China ┃ Supporting role: Various DKs

    One sentence introduction: Did you drop this five or this summer oil?

    Intention: Active life, courage to face the challenges of life