NOTICE

Hello, everyone. I hope you have a pleasant night.

Alam kong nag-antay ang karamihan sa inyo ng halos 2 weeks for the chapter update but sadly, I am here to tell you a sad news. Hindi ko na po itutuloy itong story na 'to. I lost my motivation to continue the story. I didn't lose my vision in the plot of the story. I have a really great idea and we are nearly reaching the end of the story but sadly, I'm mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted. I don't think I can deliver my story in this state.

It's kinda sad since ang layo na ng narating ng story and halos 1 year na yung story ko. Matagal ko na talaga balak i-drop yung story since sometimes I don't know anymore what to write and I'm amateur when it comes to this but I still continue because of the positive response y'all give.

I really am thankful to all of you who support me until now. Despite me having a lot of breaks in this story y'all still stay and wait for my update. So the reason kung bakit ang layo ng narating ng story is dahil sa inyo. The reason why 'The Other World' continue is because of you all. I'm so thankful, guys. And thank you to y'all for cheering me when I'm in my lowest.

Don't worry, I will revise this story in the future and continue it. To those people who added this story here in wattpad, a silent reader, and to those people who cheer me up in my lowest, Thank you! I really am thankful.

I'm sorry for the sad news and thank you  everyone!

Have a nice night/day! 💛

-clumsylex