2

Upon seeing this sentence, Ling Yi reacted faster than Fang Juexia. She immediately turned the computer to the side. "Ah, that's about it …"

Fang Juexia actually didn't think much of it. Anyway, in the online world, fake things would become true after a few times.

Just as he was about to take the initiative to change the topic, Jiang Miao brought out soup from the kitchen. "Juexia, Chang Ge just called you but you didn't answer. He asked you to go to the company for a meeting. Oh, right," she added. "Xiao Pei is already there."

"Now?"

"Yes."

Under the pressure of the captain, who was emitting a halo of motherly love, Fang Juexia finished the chicken soup before rushing back to the company.

He didn't expect even the boss to come. Although Xingtu was only considered a small agency in the company, the boss was usually very busy and didn't appear in the company often.

"You're here. Sit." The boss, Chen Zhengyun, sat in the middle of the conference room with his hands crossed and motioned for him to sit next to him. Fang Juexia sat down as instructed and looked across the long table.

There was no one else but Pei Tingsong who pulled down the gray woolen hat to cover his eyes and leaned back on the chair to sleep in public.

"Xiao Pei, wake up." Cheng Qiang, who was sitting next to him, woke him up. Pei Tingsong pushed the hat up in a daze, took it off, and scratched his hair. Sharp eyebrows emerged from the fog and aimed at Fang Juexia opposite him.

"You're finally here." The first thing he said when he woke up was not polite.

He stared at Fang Juexia. Fang Juexia subconsciously turned his face away. The birthmark at the corner of his left eye was facing Pei Tingsong. This reminded him of a kind of flower he had seen in the garden when he was a child. It was light pink with slender petals and was exactly the same shape as the birthmark at the corner of his eye.

"Since last night, the two of you have been on the hot search list. We are quite surprised." Chen Zhengyun glanced at his assistant. "Report it."

The incident happened suddenly, but Chen Zhengyun immediately sent someone to record and analyze the data. There were a lot of PowerPoint presentations. Fang Juexia did not say anything and listened quietly. Occasionally, he glanced at Pei Tingsong and saw that he was about to fall asleep on the table.

"That's more or less the case. Not only Weibo and Baidu, but some websites with less active users also have impressive figures." The assistant laughed. "It's even more popular than Kaledo's debut."

Pei Tingsong, who had his eyes closed, suddenly laughed.

So he wasn't asleep. Fang Juexia glanced at him. He didn't expect this guy to open his eyes at the same time. The two of them were caught off guard and their eyes met. Pei Tingsong was born with a pair of long, narrow, and deep eyes. The black and white of his eyes were distinct, and he looked very aggressive.

"Although it was an accident, the popularity is real. As you all know, Kaleido's development hasn't been satisfactory in the two years since its debut. " Chen Zhengyun's eyes moved back and forth between the two of them. "We're holding this meeting today to discuss the future plans."

Fang Juexia knew in his heart that the boss was quite kind to his artists. Even if their debut was not very popular in the two years, he didn't force them to crazily accept jobs to increase their exposure unless the artists themselves requested it.

Speaking of which, this group's debut was quite rushed. They were once ridiculed as "five people who picked up scraps and one person who came out of nowhere."