107

Upon hearing this, Fang Juexia felt a lump in his throat.

He had been born with a birthmark and had heard too many beautified legends. For example, it was a mark from the heavens. After reincarnation, one's family or partner in the previous life would remember him, no matter what he looked like. However, Fang Juexia was a complete atheist. He had believed in science since he was young. He could only treat such legends as superstition.

A person's life was unpredictable. How could one pin their hopes on an afterlife?

Moreover, he had once hated the wrong mark that had caused him to miss his dream of being on stage.

However, his naive and stubborn lover insisted on carving one to match his birthmark, even if there was no natural mark. This forced way of doing things was really Pei Tingsong's personality.

However, thinking of what he had said earlier, Fang Juexia could not help but laugh. He even reached out his index finger and imitated Pei Tingsong's usual gesture to lift his chin. "What nonsense are you talking about? How is your appearance mediocre?"

Pei Tingsong also laughed. "Everything is relative. I'm still very happy to be inferior to you in this aspect."

Knowing that he could not outtalk this guy, he could only smile. "Anyway, you're the best at sophistry." Fang Juexia lowered his head and his hand. His fingertips gently traced the "scar" between his thumb and forefinger. "Does it hurt when I bite it or when I tattoo it?"

Pei Tingsong did not even think about it. "It doesn't hurt."

"Liar." Fang Juexia looked up at him with the same gaze that he used to blame him for saving him on stage. "The skin here is so thin. It must hurt."

"Don't worry. The scab has already fallen off. I can't feel it anymore." Pei Tingsong deliberately rubbed it to show that it really did not hurt.

"Then how are you going to explain this?" Fang Juexia asked. "Chang Ge and the media will probably ask."

Pei Tingsong shrugged. "I'll just say that I want to get a tattoo. Who can stop me?"

She was really fearless. She hadn't changed at all. Fang Juexia lowered his head and looked at the scar. He thought of the night he had spent with Pei Tingsong when he was drunk. Although he had no memory of that night, based on his alcohol tolerance and tolerance, this young master must have suffered a lot that night.

However, Pei Tingsong's alcohol tolerance was not much better. Didn't he put in a lot of effort to take care of him? Fang Juexia refuted himself in his heart.

Thinking of something, Fang Juexia raised his head and touched his Adam's apple. Then, he moved closer to his ear and said, "Should I get a tattoo here too? You bit this one."

"That won't do." Pei Tingsong immediately took his hand down. He did not want his baby to run off to get a tattoo. He would be heartbroken if he pricked it with a needle. "It's enough to have the birthmark at the corner of your eye. That's the most special."

The live broadcast of the awards ceremony did not end until 11 pm. However, this large-scale music event that everyone paid attention to had already caused a heated discussion on the Internet. Many Weibo VIPs followed the results of the awards in real time and posted it online.

Originally, in the BMA awards ceremony, the three most eye-catching awards were the Best Male Singer of the Year, Best Female Singer of the Year, and Best Group of the Year. The Group Award was usually given to bands, so it was much more niche. However, this time, the Group Award was given to the most popular male group. It could be said that it was very popular. Kaleido was also trending again.