15

Xiao Pei held his phone and cursed a string of f * ck. He was so agitated that he kicked his shin on the table. It hurt so much that he quickly bent over and hugged his leg, unable to scream.

Coincidentally, the door of the small practice room suddenly opened. Ling Yi appeared with a bag of huge yam tablets, followed by a cameraman. Ling Yi didn't even look at him and directly said, "Xiao Pei, Huohuo asked if you have any words on hand to discuss …" He saw Pei Tingsong curled up into a ball and asked curiously, "What are you doing? Doing yoga on the chair. "After saying that, he walked over." Do you want some yam tablets? "

When he saw Pei Tingsong raise his head, Ling Yi was shocked. "Oh, why are you crying? If you don't have anything to write, then don't write. Why are you crying?"

Pei Tingsong gritted his teeth. "I hit my leg …"

"So it's like that, melon." Ling Yi smiled and patted his back. "It's fine as long as it's not broken. Otherwise, it would affect our return ~"

"Cruel and unscrupulous."

Ling Yi grinned. "Yes, you're the big bad wolf of Siberia. I'm Coco Love Chihuahua."

"You're amazing." Pei Tingsong rubbed his leg a few times and slowly put it down. Ling Yi led him to He Ziyan's workshop. It was said that the composer was also there.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Pei Tingsong entered the workshop, he saw Fang Juexia sitting next to He Ziyan. The two of them seemed to be discussing something. When they heard someone come in, they naturally raised their heads, but the moment they saw Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia lowered his head again.

This unnatural behavior reminded Pei Tingsong that he hadn't explained the misunderstanding to Fang Juexia.

Pei Tingsong coughed twice and walked over. "Well, Juexia Ge …"

"Huh?" Ling Yi's ears were sharp, and she didn't hold back at all. "Why is Yaoer's mouth so sweet today? You're calling me Big Brother?"

He Ziyan also interrupted, "Could it be that Juexia has something on our Xiao Pei?"

Fang Juexia guessed that Pei Tingsong wanted him to hide the fact that he had come out of the closet on WeChat. It seemed like no one knew about it. Although he did not understand why Pei Tingsong would suddenly talk to him about such a private topic. However, he thought about it carefully. Pei Tingsong grew up overseas and was used to being free and open. It was normal for him to awaken his self-awareness early.

Once the logic was self-consistent, Fang Juexia had successfully convinced himself.

Since he didn't tell anyone, it was better for him to lie and change the topic. With such a kind thought in mind, Fang Juexia said, "He's actually …"

He only managed to say four words when his mouth was suddenly covered. The culprit was Pei Tingsong, who was standing behind him.

"What is it?" Pei Tingsong put on a fake smile. "I'm a younger brother. A younger brother should be called Big Brother."

He Ziyan laughed. "That's reasonable. There's no way to refute it."

Ling Yi felt strange and wanted to reach out and pull Pei Tingsong's hand away. However, Pei Tingsong's hands were tightly clasped and he refused to let go.

"Do you have any little secrets that you haven't told us?" Ling Yi's face was full of suspicion. "Miss, remember to photoshop the whole set of Detective Conan for me. There's only one truth …"

"There's only one truth," Pei Tingsong interrupted him. "That is, we have a little secret that we don't want to tell you. Don't pry. You're not my favorite anymore, Ling Xiaoyi."