85

What a marvelous phrase.

Fang Juexia was hugged by him. When he closed his eyes, he could almost imagine the scene. He could even smell the salty seawater and damp wood.

He sniffed and nestled in Pei Tingsong's shoulder, full of dependence, and asked softly, "But we haven't replaced the new parts. If we keep replacing the old ones, we might not be able to sail for hundreds of years."

"Do you want to be a human?" Pei Tingsong's voice finally carried a smile. He gently stroked Fang Juexia's back with his palm. He was obviously the younger one, but he still acted like he was coaxing a child. "Old parts are old parts. We can slowly decay together. Maybe on a calm day, we will sink to the bottom of the sea together and become two skeletons. Like a dead whale, we will slowly sink … "

Fang Juexia's nose tingled again. "I like the ending of this story."

Pei Tingsong smiled at him. "I like it too."

Maybe one day, someone would dive into the deep sea and discover their existence. They would dig up the story of how they had once braved the wind and waves side by side. They would also realize that every rotten part of their bodies actually came from each other.

Two completely different Ships of Theseus would become each other's remains and be buried in the sea forever.

Fang Juexia knew that it might be a very stupid and risky thing to choose to confess when the illusion he had just accepted was completely shattered, but he really wanted Pei Tingsong to know.

If it wasn't for Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia couldn't imagine himself at this moment.

He would have been swallowed by darkness long ago.

"I love you." He loosened his grip and looked into Pei Tingsong's eyes. "I love you very much, Pei Tingsong."

Pei Tingsong was stunned.

This was the first time he had heard Fang Juexia say the word "love" to him so solemnly. He had always thought that their relationship was still at the level of love, especially for Fang Juexia. He had never dared to ask for too much emotion from this person. He knew that it was very difficult. Therefore, Pei Tingsong was always afraid of crossing the line, afraid that his overly strong feelings would force him to retreat.

But Fang Juexia was too brave. He even took the initiative to say those words.

In his eyes, Fang Juexia's eyes were clear. There were wounds on his face, but he looked so beautiful. The red birthmark at the corner of his eyes was more beautiful than flower petals. Pei Tingsong couldn't help but kiss her there and whisper, "I love you too. I love you more than you can imagine. "

Pei Tingsong had read countless books, and there were all kinds of love stories in those books. He had tasted them all, but those words had never turned into real feelings. Words were words, and they only lived on paper. It wasn't until he met Fang Juexia that he realized he could love someone this much.

She loved him so much that her rebellious nature would automatically turn into armor.

"Thank you." Fang Juexia took the initiative to lean forward and kiss his lips. He quickly let go, his gaze soft and magnanimous.

Pei Tingsong's eyes were also sore. In order to hide his emotions, he suddenly smiled. His face was a little childish. "You're really. I've thought about telling you I love you so many times. It should have been very romantic, but you beat me to it."

The sudden "accusation" made Fang Juexia a little confused. "Then … you didn't discuss it with me."

Discuss?