9

The six of them didn't know whether to laugh or cry as they looked at the bullet screen that was rolling at double speed.

"Pei! Ting! Song! "Ling Yi shook Pei Tingsong's shoulder." Look at what you're doing! "

Jiang Miao and He Ziyan didn't say anything, but turned to look at each other.

[Damn, the exchange of glances between water and fire is so subtle! Why do they look at each other when they hear about receiving candy wrappers ~]

[The water and fire cabinet door can't be closed anymore! No wonder they were the number one couple in the team before the aural couple appeared. They really have the atmosphere of an adult couple …]

Fang Juexia hadn't seen the livestream so lively in a long time, so he stared intently at the screen.

Passing candy wrappers by mouth? What kind of game was this?

Lu Yuan rolled on the floor laughing. "Pei Tingsong, hahahaha, Putuo Temple's golden finger!"

"What are you laughing at? Don't you have to do it?" Pei Tingsong resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"I do." Lu Yuan got up. "I'm telling you, you're definitely going to record this video today!"

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows. "Dream on, I'm definitely not going to lose this time."

The director announced the rules, which were the same as the bullet screen. The members would pass candy wrappers by mouth, and the last member would have to stop for three seconds after receiving the candy wrapper.

"Okay, let's arrange the order now."

[Ah, ah, ah, order! I'm getting excited!]

[God bless me, don't break the aural, don't break the aural!]

[Water and fire, water and fire, water and fire!]

[Belt and Road! Belt and Road must be together!]

[Square and Circle! Square and Circle!]

The bullet screen had become a CP war, and there was no way to keep up.

The director brought up another box with six balls written in it. "Draw them out and sit in a row."

[Sit in a row and kiss.]

[Hahahaha, are you sitting in a row and kissing the devil?!]

[What beautiful Chinese!]

Everyone touched the balls one by one. Jiang Miao drew a "2." It was He Ziyan's turn. He drew out the ball and carefully removed his fingers like a gambling king looking at his cards. Then, he revealed a confident smile.

[Huo Ge is either 1 or 3!!!]

He Ziyan aimed the other side of the ball at the camera, and it was indeed 1.

Second Fire: That's right, I am 1.

It was Ling Yi's turn to take the box.

[Is our Ling Yi 0 or 1? Hahahaha]

"No. 4!" Ling Yi hugged Jiang Miao's arm. "Ah, I want to be next to Miaomiao!"

Lu Yuan rolled up his sleeves and shook the box with only three balls left. Finally, he took out a ball and said, "It's time to see if I'm the third wheel!"

[Hahahaha, is Teacher Yuan really not the official support team leader of the aural couple?!]

Fang Juexia was a little worried. If Lu Yuan didn't separate them, this game would really be awkward. Of course, it would be awkward to pass candy wrappers with other members, but it was better than Pei Tingsong. A few days ago, they had been in a cold war for two years. Now, they were playing such an intimate game.