10

Everyone was shocked by this scene.

Not to mention the large number of fans who thought that the message had failed.

[F * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck]

[F * ck! Why didn't I record it?! Which sister recorded it?! I want to scroll and play it ten thousand times!]

[Shocking my entire cram school …]

[Oh my god, I'm getting goosebumps. What kind of idol drama plot was that?!!!]

[Amazing! The audio is amazing. It's going to be a hot search …]

[Ups and downs, wonderful.]

[Xiao Pei is too aggressive! Wolf cub, you're awesome!!]

[How can I let the audio couple do this to me!!!]

"F * ck …" Lu Yuan was completely stunned. His last bit of rationality made him change his words in front of the camera. "… F * ck."

Pei Tingsong suddenly woke up. He felt as if he had been possessed by something. Logically speaking, his mission in the game should have been achieved.

That's right, that's right.

Realizing this, he quickly let go of Fang Juexia's hand and moved away from his lips.

However, Fang Juexia still hadn't reacted.

His eyes were dazed, his brain was also dazed, and every nerve in his body was still sluggish. Therefore, the piece of candy paper only stayed on his lips for less than a second before it fluttered down. That brisk gesture seemed to be very satisfied with the result that it had brought about.

"Hey, hey, hey, Juexia! It fell! "

What?

Fang Juexia reached out in a panic and finally caught the escaping piece of candy paper. He looked at everyone in annoyance and confusion.

It didn't last for three seconds. This rollercoaster-like candy paper game finally ended in a dramatic failure.

The director regretfully informed them, "The game challenge has failed. The message will appear in the last round, so Juexia has to accept the punishment."

[Ah, is Juexia alone?]

[Why is my beautiful baby so pitiful?]

[Juexia must be scared. Who would have thought this would happen?]

[One person wrote a bloody letter to Xiao Pei to accompany JX to receive punishment!!]

When Ling Yi saw the comments on the bullet screen, she jumped up and said, "They're right. Xiao Pei scared Juexia and he forgot to suck on the candy wrapper. Xiao Pei is partly to blame!"

Pei Tingsong's face was full of question marks. He reached out and pushed Ling Yi's head away.

Ling Yi immediately ran to the captain's side. "Miaomiao! He grabbed me! "

He Ziyan pried Ling Yi's arm away from Jiang Miao. "Go and pull her back."

Lu Yuan: "I also agree that Xiao Pei should be punished as well!" After saying that, he clasped his hands together and fell to his knees. "Please! I'll just let my teammates record a crude video! "

"No? Why? "Xiao Pei was not convinced." I'm not the one who broke it. "

Jiang Miao, who was responsible for the cue process, took the punishment box from the staff and smiled like a Bodhisattva. "No matter what … Juexia, you can pick a punishment first."