56

Seriously … Pei Tingsong felt that his temper had been too good recently, and he had gotten used to it. Just as he was about to speak, the phone in his hand vibrated. He accidentally glanced at the lock screen and saw the words [astar liang ruo].

His mood instantly fell to the bottom, and he was inexplicably angry. Pei Tingsong was not a good-tempered person. He thought about how Fang Juexia had asked him to bring the phone over just now. Perhaps it was because he wanted to chat with him. Thinking of this, his chest became more and more oppressed. But he still held it in. He did not want to lose his temper at Fang Juexia, and he was not in a position to lose his temper. So he just put the phone on the ground upside down, pulled Fang Juexia up, and stuffed the salad box into his arms.

Fang Juexia was not a sensitive person, but he almost immediately felt that Pei Tingsong was unhappy. He did not know why, but he felt that Pei Tingsong would fight back. The atmosphere was a little wrong with him being so quiet.

But if he was really angry, his reaction should be bigger.

How strange. Fang Juexia could not figure it out, but he did not want to expose him. So he opened the salad box and ate a few mouthfuls, and then he saw the cucumber slices. He did not like cucumbers to begin with, and the sandwiches a few days ago had given him a phobia of pickled cucumbers. So he used a fork to push the cucumbers to a corner of the box and ate the other vegetables and chicken breast.

Pei Tingsong saw this series of small actions. He was originally sulking, but now he wanted to laugh. "Hey, how old are you? You're still picky? I'm three years younger than you, and I'm not picky. "

Fang Juexia put the fork beside the box and vaguely emphasized, "Four years old."

"Three and a half years old." Pei Tingsong picked up the fork and ate the cucumbers one by one.

In Fang Juexia's understanding, sharing food with another person was a very ambiguous thing, especially eating food that the other person did not like. When he was very young, he saw his father eating the celery that his mother didn't like and telling her not to be picky.

Seeing him in a daze, Pei Tingsong tapped the side of the box with a fork. "What are you thinking about? You're so engrossed."

Fang Juexia snapped out of his daze and said casually, "Nothing much. I just feel that you don't look like a young master at all. Those who don't know will think that the company has wronged you by not giving you food to eat. "

"I am adhering to the fine tradition of not being wasteful and not being picky about food. This is why I can grow to 1.9 meters and you can only grow to 1.8 meters."

"You grew taller again?"

Pei Tingsong was a little proud. "I measured it yesterday. It's exactly 190." He stood up and walked to the door to turn on the lights in the practice room.

"Kaledo has no place for a big Buddha like you." Fang Juexia picked up his phone from the ground. He glanced at the time and locked the screen when he saw Liang Ruo.

He had no feelings for Liang Ruo, and theoretically, he didn't really believe the important things he said. After all, there was almost no interaction between them now, except for the unequal competitive relationship. If it was something in the past, he would have left long ago and didn't want to look back.

The other teammates also came back. Fang Juexia felt lucky that they had bumped into him and Pei Tingsong alone with the lights off earlier.

No, why should he be afraid? He didn't do anything wrong.

Fang Juexia found that he had been trapped in a quagmire of logic and emotions recently. Rationally, he had never done anything that would make him feel guilty, ashamed, or guilty, but these emotions would always come up from time to time.