17

When they were on stage, no matter how difficult it was, they maintained the quality and aura that an idol should have. But when they returned to the waiting room, the six boys had lingering fears. Ling Yi even shed tears.

"Did I sing wrongly?" He wiped his eyes in a panic. "I couldn't hear what I sang. What should I do? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything about the splits."

"Oh, it's okay. You sang very well. There were no splits. Your voice gave me goosebumps." Lu Yuan pulled him into his arms and ruffled his hair. "Hah hah hah hah, you won't be scared."

"Don't pull my hair! I've been bragging for a long time! " Ling Yi pushed him away. His face was full of bitterness as he looked into the camera lens. He immediately covered his face. "Don't film me. Cut it out!"

"Cut it out. Cut it out. This part must be cut out." Jiang Miao was about to hug him when He Ziyan grabbed him and handed him candy. "Stop shaking. You didn't eat anything before you went on stage. Don't sit or squat. Be careful. You'll get dizzy."

Pei Tingsong was still watching the show when he suddenly realized that someone was missing. He turned around and saw Fang Juexia sitting alone in the corner.

He walked forward. Although he was concerned, he pretended to be nonchalant. "Hey, there's a sofa. Why don't you sit on the floor?"

Fang Juexia did not answer and continued to bury his head.

Seeing him like this, Pei Tingsong wanted to pull him up, but he felt that it was strange. "Are you deaf?" He tried to pull Fang Juexia's arm, but it didn't budge.

But he finally heard this guy speak.

"My legs are weak …"

Pfft.

Pei Tingsong couldn't help but laugh. He couldn't stop laughing. Fang Juexia was a little displeased. He looked up at him. "Is it funny?"

"Yes, it's funny." Pei Tingsong squatted down and looked at his cold face. "You were so bold on stage just now. You led the whole audience to charge forward. I thought you weren't afraid at all."

His smile turned childish. "So there are times when you panic too."

Fang Juexia stared straight at him again, which made Pei Tingsong feel that it was cute. It reminded him of a non-clingy cat.

"Alright, if they see you later, they'll think that I'm bullying you." Pei Tingsong grabbed his arm and helped him up from the ground. "Don't force yourself if your legs are weak. It's better to sit on the sofa than on the ground."

"… Thank you," Fang Juexia said as he sat down. His heartbeat was still not normal, and the buzz from the stage was still ringing in his ears. The situation just now was like walking on a tightrope. If they were the slightest bit careless, the entire group would not be able to turn the situation around.

Fortunately, he gritted his teeth and endured it.

The makeup artist came in to help them remove their makeup. He was so excited that he wanted to praise them to the heavens. Coupled with the laptop that had been playing the live broadcast, the entire lounge was very lively.

The live broadcast was playing a new scene. It was still lip-synching, and even the lyrics had not been memorized properly. His lip sync performance was comparable to their acting performance.

"Sigh, lip-synching again," a young makeup artist took a cotton pad and walked over to Fang Juexia. She chatted casually and joked, "At times like this, the sound system is actually working properly." Fang Juexia sat on the sofa and let the makeup artist remove his eye makeup. He did not say a word.