115 (Extra 6)

At the end of the year, the company arranged for the return of the third series. Kaledo, who had a short vacation after the tour, devoted himself to the new series.

The preparation work for the third series, which took four months, was finally completed. The release and songs were scheduled for the end of November.

"We'll leave the rest of the time for post-production." At the last meeting of the third series, Cheng Qiang said to the six overworked young people, "As for you guys, there's one more thing you need to do."

Pei Tingsong was unhappy, "There's more."

"So this is the last thing for Todolist?" Jiang Miao leaned back in his chair, "Great, we can rest after this."

Lu Yuan closed his eyes and gave Jiang Miao a thumbs up, "You're really Brother Shui, you can even find joy in the midst of hardship."

Fang Juexia, who had not slept for 30 hours, felt his eyes were sore. He blinked several times and quietly waited for Cheng Qiang to continue.

"I can't do it anymore." Ling Yi shook his head weakly and leaned on the table, "I don't want to do anything anymore."

"Really?" Cheng Qiang turned his chair, "What about the Maldives?"

"What!?" Ling Yi sat up like an overly excited Chihuahua, "The Maldives?!"

"Didn't you say you didn't want to do anything?" He Ziyan, who was sitting next to him, grabbed the armrest of his chair and turned it around, deliberately teasing him, "Our little Ling Yi should stay at home and wait for your brother to come back."

"No, I want to go!" Ling Yi pushed He Ziyan away, "Chang Ge, I was wrong."

"Don't let him go." Pei Tingsong spun his pen, "He can't do anything, but he's the best at causing trouble."

Ling Yi immediately retorted, "You can't do anything, but you're the best at holding grudges."

"That's enough." Cheng Qiang continued, "This trip to the Maldives is actually a preparation for the second season of the drama series. The trip to the Maldives will probably be edited into the first two episodes."

Fang Juexia was a little disappointed when he thought about the cameras. "So it's also work."

"Not exactly. The company also wants to give you a break." Cheng Qiang explained, "In the first two days, we'll be following the filming. In order to film the project, we might be a little more intensive. After that, the crew will leave the island for the next few days. For the remaining five days, you guys can have fun on the island."

"Yeah!!"

Thus, Kaledo finally began their long-awaited trip to the Maldives. At the thought of filming them packing their luggage, Fang Juexia thought of Pei Tingsong's broken suitcase. So, on the night he found out about the travel plan, he ordered a new suitcase online. It was the same model as his, but in a different color. Pei Tingsong, who received the suitcase, was overjoyed. He hugged Fang Juexia and kissed him.

"Why are you acting like a child …" Seeing him so excited, Fang Juexia was a little embarrassed. "Isn't it just a suitcase?"

"Who said so?" Pei Tingsong slid his suitcase. "This is the first couple item you've bought for me."

When he said that, Fang Juexia's ears turned red. "What, what couple item? It's just the same model."

"It's a couple item!"

"Shut up."

The Maldives was an archipelago country consisting of thousands of islands of various sizes. When the plane landed in Malé, the capital of the Maldives, it was exactly eleven o 'clock in the afternoon. Everyone transferred to a speedboat and set off from Malé to their final destination, JV Island.