30

Fang Juexia froze on the spot.

He stared at Pei Tingsong, a faint light flickering in his eyes.

His senses and thoughts slowed down at this moment. It was as if he was in slow motion, causing him to stop at the last sentence of Pei Tingsong. It played and echoed repeatedly.

Pei Tingsong came to his senses, and the words that came out of his mouth made him feel incredulous. How obsessed was he to say those words to Fang Juexia? He must have lost his mind.

He couldn't find a reason to say those words.

"What are you doing?" Cheng Qiang ran over, panting with his hands on his hips as he questioned the two of them.

Fang Juexia immediately lowered his head and took a deep breath. Pei Tingsong explained, "He sprained his ankle when he went down the lift. I helped him walk over."

"Are you okay?" Cheng Qiang asked him hurriedly. "Are you okay? There's a doctor backstage. I'll take you to see him. "

Fang Juexia shook his head. "No need …"

"What's wrong with you?" Cheng Qiang saw that his ears were red and felt that something was wrong. "Why did you suddenly fall? Did you catch a cold from taking photos a few days ago? Do you have a fever? "He reached out his hand, but Fang Juexia dodged it." I'm really fine. I'm not injured, and I don't have a cold. "

With that, he walked towards the elevator in the underground lobby, leaving Pei Tingsong and Cheng Qiang looking at each other.

"What's wrong?" Cheng Qiang turned around and glared at Pei Tingsong. "Did you bully Juexia again?"

Pei Tingsong felt wronged, but he couldn't explain himself. "How did I bully him? If you accuse him like this, I'll quit." With that, he ran away.

The underground lobby was not very bright. He was still worried about Fang Juexia, so he pretended to be angry and chased after him.

"Hey, no, you guys …" Cheng Qiang, who was left behind, wiped the sweat off his forehead and muttered, "Damn, my job is not easy. I have to worship six Buddhas in one go."

Fang Juexia walked forward step by step. Ever since he was young, his steps seemed to have been measured. Every step he took was very precise. People who had a ruler buried in their hearts did not have many opportunities to accept mistakes.

But at this moment, he felt that something was interfering with his emotions, causing his heart to sway and his footsteps to become flustered.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a tall, elongated shadow on the ground, getting closer and closer to him.

He pressed the up button and stared at the glowing number.

"Hey, are you okay?" His voice was very close.

Fang Juexia only spoke when he felt that Pei Tingsong was standing shoulder to shoulder with him. He did not turn his head and looked straight ahead.

"As far as you know, there is no one else."

Pei Tingsong was a little dazed. He reacted for a few seconds before he understood. Fang Juexia was actually answering his invalid first question. This was something that Pei Tingsong did not expect.

With a ding, the elevator door opened. Fang Juexia walked in first. When he looked up, he was face to face with Pei Tingsong. His eyes were still clear and magnanimous.

Pei Tingsong's Adam's apple bobbed up and down. He was still a little doubtful. "What about Ling Yi? And Chang Ge, do they know? "

It was not that he did not believe Fang Juexia's words, but he felt that it was impossible. Was he the only one? How could it be?