24

For a moment, Fang Juexia felt that they were similar for the first time.

This was very strange, because no matter from the outside or from the inside logic, they were two arrows running in opposite directions, but they also resonated in some subtle way.

In the face of Pei Tingsong's question, Fang Juexia nodded. He knew that he could stop explaining, but he still wanted to say it.

"Yes. Maybe everyone has a different definition of social relationships. Maybe in many people's eyes, a harmonious social relationship is a complete harmony in communication without any arguments or friction. In fact, this kind of social relationship is most likely a facade of harmony created by both parties. People are different. No matter how similar they are or how close they are to each other, there will always be different viewpoints. "

Pei Tingsong was a little surprised. Originally, he only wanted to use his words to resolve the disagreement. He did not expect Fang Juexia to be able to logically explain it so quickly. He could not help but think that maybe Fang Juexia was not as unsociable as everyone thought.

He just made a precise choice and management of his social relationships.

Fang Juexia continued, "To be able to stick to one's point of view and boldly clash ideas with another person, we express our opinions and defend the truth we believe in. But at the end of the debate, we will not be estranged because of the fierce debate. Instead, we will understand each other better. This is what I think of as a healthy social relationship.

"To put it simply, it's like a problem. You have your solution, and I have mine, but we are all pursuing the goal of getting the right answer. Math teachers also encourage everyone to try to solve more problems in class. This world needs all kinds of voices and all kinds of people. I will not obey your solution because I am afraid of destroying our friendship. I will take out my solution and discuss it with you. This confidence shows that we have a deep relationship, doesn't it? "

After that, Fang Juexia laughed. "So this way of getting along doesn't mean that we are not harmonious. We are just sticking to ourselves and respecting each other's self-expression."

As soon as he finished speaking, Pei Tingsong clapped. Fang Juexia turned to look at him and saw Pei Tingsong give him a thumbs up with his right hand holding the doll.

Fang Juexia quickly turned his head, the corners of his mouth raised.

The editor-in-chief nodded as he listened to the interview. The thoughts of these two young boys had already exceeded his concept of idols, but after listening to them, he couldn't help but wonder why he thought that an idol couldn't possibly say such a thing.

Just as Fang Juexia had said, the world needed different solutions, and the problem of idols also needed different solutions.

These young people who shone brightly on the stage had more than one stereotype.

The host nodded repeatedly. If it wasn't for her professional ethics, she would have sighed, but she still held it in. "Well said. I've learned a lot from today's interview. This is also the meaning of my job. "

"Thank you." After answering the question, Fang Juexia took a sip of water from the cup on the table. When he put the cups back, he found that Pei Tingsong's cup was very crooked, so he silently put the two cups on the same level. He seemed to have turned back into the cold little idol again.

Seeing his series of actions, Pei Tingsong found it funny. He rubbed the head of the little dinosaur in his hand. The more he thought about it, the funnier it became. He lowered his head and laughed.