35

Fang Juexia felt embarrassed after learning that he had mistaken the puppy for Pei Tingsong's girlfriend. Therefore, he tried to avoid Pei Tingsong and stayed in the practice room.

His phone kept vibrating, but he didn't look at it. When he got home late at night, he found that the messages were all from Pei Tingsong.

[Kaleido Pei Tingsong: Share the pictures]

He sent nine pictures in one go, all of which were pictures of dogs. It was a small white dog with long hair. Its hair was braided, and its eyes were round and very beautiful.

So this was Lily.

Fang Juexia was a little surprised. He didn't expect Pei Tingsong to have such a cute puppy. After all, it was possible for a devil like him to have a Tibetan mastiff.

[Nothing but pretty: Cute.]

Pei Tingsong had waited an entire night for this sentence, and he was almost angered to death.

[Kaleido Pei Tingsong: You are too perfunctory.]

[Kaleido Pei Tingsong: Show me Little Abacus.]

He waited for a long time. After almost twenty minutes, Pei Tingsong's phone finally vibrated.

[Nothing but pretty: Share the video.]

He clicked on the video. It was about three minutes. In the video, there was a beautiful little garden. Fang Juexia was wearing a white baseball cap. He was half-kneeling on the grass, holding a Husky in his arms with one hand and applying dog shower gel with the other. He said, "Little Abacus is so obedient. Let's go out and play after the shower, okay?"

How did the Husky become so obedient in his hands?

At the end of the video, he heard Mother Fang's voice. "Juexia, look here."

In the next second, Fang Juexia turned to face the camera. He seemed to be a little smaller than he was now. At this moment, the soaked Little Abacus shook its fur violently, splashing water all over Fang Juexia. He smiled. His smile was helpless, but it was very beautiful.

It was Fang Juexia, full of smoke and fire.

Pei Tingsong could not explain why, but he kept watching the video for a long time. With his earphones on, the sound of Fang Juexia coaxing the puppy to bathe could be heard.

He couldn't help thinking about that night.

The more the window was opened, the more curious he was about the scenery inside.

"Escape" had a lot of fans and was a hot topic. On the second day after the contract was finalized, the marketing accounts on the Internet suddenly began to expose one after another. Most of them were pointing at the lineup of the show's guests, which was half true and half false. There was only one marketing account that vaguely mentioned that there would be a popular male group member joining in the new season.

This revelation quickly set off a huge wave. Some people in the comments said that Seven Luminaries had contacted the program team very early on, but the fans didn't acknowledge it and pestered them for a while. Later on, the anonymous forum once again built a tall building, claiming that the new guests were Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong, who had recently sold their CP.

This time, Seven Luminaries and Kaleido's fans collided again. Fang Juexia was inexplicably attacked and was said to be the one who intercepted the show. They tried their best to smear his reputation, causing Star Map to send a lawyer's letter that night, asking them to stop slandering the artist. It had always been a battle in the fan circle, so the passers-by didn't pay much attention to it. Plus, everything was unknown, so the show's fans could only watch from the sidelines.