88

After setting the date for the release of the summer album in July, Kaledo was busy in the company every day.

Compared to the regular album, the mini album plan only included one main song and three non-main songs. The main song was a song the company bought from abroad, and one of the three non-main songs was a previous composition by Fang Juexia.

After all, it was a follow-up mini album, so there was not much pressure. Everyone was relatively relaxed and participated in the production with the mentality of playing music. Summer was a season full of sunshine and romance, so the style of the music this time was also targeted. Compared to the previous albums, which were full of strong feelings, this album needed to add more elements of love.

Therefore, the producer and boss, Chen Zhengyun, did not let Pei Tingsong write the lyrics of all the songs as he did in the past.

"Xiao Pei's style of writing is too intense. It's not gentle enough." Chen Zhengyun discussed during the meeting. "This time, it needs to have the feeling of a summer love song."

Fang Juexia, who usually did not raise any objections during meetings, refuted in his heart. Pei Tingsong could be very gentle. He could coax people, read poems to him, and even buy him flowers and candies.

He was the most qualified person in the world to refute.

Others could only see Pei Tingsong's thorns. Only Fang Juexia could touch his soft heart.

"How am I not gentle?" Pei Tingsong was very unconvinced when he heard this evaluation. He directly slammed the table in the conference room and challenged his boss as usual.

Everyone laughed. "You call this gentle?"

He Ziyan smiled and said, "Other people might write love songs like 'I love you, you love me' or something like that. When it comes to Xiao Pei, he will directly crush your head."

Ling Yi: "Brothers, let's be afraid of the public chat!"

Lu Yuan touched his chin. "Fierce men are gentle, hahahaha!"

Jiang Miao, who had never participated in the activities of fighting against tyrants, also glanced at Pei Tingsong. "Maybe after Xiao Pei falls in love, he can write more lyrics with a more romantic atmosphere."

Pei Tingsong desperately wanted to refute, "No, you guys …"

Fang Juexia pursed his lips and cleared his throat. His expression was like a little hamster with a pouty mouth. His cheeks were full of secrets.

Alright. Pei Tingsong gave up. He decided not to be a giant with words. He wanted to use his actions to prove that he could write love songs.

"Just you wait. I can definitely do it."

He Ziyan teased him. "Is there anything Xiao Pei can't do?"

Pei Tingsong could not be bothered with them. His fingers twirled the pen nimbly. Chen Zhengyun played the selected songs one by one for them to listen to, and everyone discussed the appropriate style of arrangement.

Fang Juexia looked up and listened attentively. Suddenly, he felt something touch his calf. He lowered his head in confusion and saw a foot in a purple AJ stretched out in front of his leg. He had just come out of the practice room and was still wearing loose dance pants. The tip of the foot had lifted up his pants and touched his calf twice.

When Fang Juexia looked up, he saw Pei Tingsong tilting his head at him. His eyes were full of meaning and he was twirling the pen in his hand.

Fang Juexia thought that Pei Tingsong was probably blaming him for not speaking up for him.