101

Pei Tingsong immediately defended himself. "No! My hand really slipped! "

Ling Yi didn't believe him and sneakily leaned over. "You're using your main account. How could your hand slip onto your fan's Weibo?"

"There's only one truth." Lu Yuan mercilessly exposed him. "Xiao Pei searched for keywords."

"Keywords …" Jiang Miao pretended to be innocent and asked, "Could it be the [Juexia Girl Group Dance]?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." He Ziyan pointed at Pei Tingsong with his index finger. "My teammates are my clay figurine series."

At this moment, Fang Juexia was too ashamed to face everyone. He could only glare at Pei Tingsong. The Weibo post was so explicit, but his hand slipped and he liked it.

Could it be that he also wanted to see him do a girl's dance?

What the hell was going on?

Normally, Fang Juexia wouldn't be unhappy. He was like a cold-faced and warm-hearted little Bodhisattva. This time, he was really angry. Pei Tingsong, who had always been the most hot-tempered, had no choice but to admit defeat. He stretched his leg under the table and touched Fang Juexia's toes. Unfortunately, the other party was still angry and shrank back.

"Don't mess around like this next time." Cheng Qiang also began to scold him. "Fortunately, you didn't scold your teammates or other nonsense. Otherwise, you would be on the hot search list again. I'm scared when I see your names on the hot search list now. "

Ling Yi immediately nodded and agreed. "Yes, remember to use a secondary account when you're on Weibo!"

"What are you talking about?" Cheng Qiang knocked Ling Yi's head with the document in his hand. "I've already told you not to create a second account. Sooner or later, you'll be exposed. Once you're exposed, it'll be a bunch of nonsense."

Pei Tingsong wasn't convinced. "My secondary account is clean. I guarantee that they won't be able to find anything."

Ling Yi complained in a low voice, "I'd be a fool to believe you."

"Alright, behave yourselves. I don't want to see you guys on the headlines again," Cheng Qiang ended the meeting and asked the driver to send them back to their dormitory.

Once they got into the car, Fang Juexia and Jiang Miao changed seats by the window. They didn't want to sit next to Pei Tingsong. Pei Tingsong hinted at him several times, but it was useless. Jiang Miao, who was sandwiched between them, could only hold back her laughter.

Although the Pei Tingsong's likes had been removed, He Ziyan had discovered that his hand had slipped. It had been a long time since then, and it had been discovered by the girl who wore a microscope every day.

[So what if I'm deaf: F * ck, Grape, calm down …]

[Hearing Is Real: I don't know why, but after canceling, I feel like I've exposed myself. A slip of the hand means that someone is really searching.]

[How Can I Be Good at Hearing: Sisters, I'm feeling weak from eating too much candy.]

[Grape Tree Scenery replies to How Can I Be Good at Hearing: Me too … No, no, no. (Wake me up) If you ask, it means that Pei Tingsong likes clay figurines.]

[Are Good at Hearing: No, I'm a little scared when I see my ID now. I even want to change it. The PTS is too fierce. Did I really hit XX …]

The girl with the hearing was not the only one who was eating candy. Kaledo's group of four was also very lively.

[National First-Class Flower Flipping Artist: This hand slipped a little.]

[Kaledo's Number One Big Boss: What?]