116 (Extra 7)

After choosing the houses, the filming crew followed the three teams to their respective residences and filmed their reactions when they saw the houses.

Ever since Fang Juexia joined the group, he had hardly taken any proper holidays. Whenever he had some free time, he would either sleep in the dormitory or go home to accompany his mother. Therefore, when he saw the water house, he was more or less curious. He finally understood why Pei Tingsong wanted this house.

The most beautiful thing in the Maldives was the crystal-clear mint-colored lagoon. It was so clear that it seemed to be able to wash away all bad moods. The water house was built directly above the lagoon, facing the endless sea.

Fang Juexia followed Pei Tingsong to the water house and walked in. The master bedroom on the first floor was a completely transparent glass room. When the glass door was opened, there was an endless swimming pool. Visually, it was almost a line with the sea.

"It's so beautiful." Fang Juexia could not help but exclaim.

"It's very beautiful." Pei Tingsong put his arm around his shoulder. In front of Fang Juexia, he had completely lost his arrogance. "Thank you, brother."

Fang Juexia tilted his head and smiled. Suddenly, he thought of something. "I saw something that looked like a slide when I was outside." He walked out of the first floor to take a closer look. "What's that?" he asked.

Pei Tingsong walked slowly behind him. "It's a slide from upstairs to the sea."

Fang Juexia raised his hand to block the sun and looked up. It turned out that the balcony outside the bedroom on the second floor was connected to a circular slide.

"Ling Yi will definitely like this." The sun was too bright. Fang Juexia walked into the room and said to Pei Tingsong with certainty, "He'll come over to play."

Unexpectedly, Pei Tingsong heard him and said, "You only know him."

His tone was too jealous. Fang Juexia wanted to tease him, but with the camera following him, it was not easy to explain. Coincidentally, when they entered the house, they saw a transparent glass floor. Through the glass floor, they could directly see the lagoon below. "Look, this is transparent too." Fang Juexia squatted down and looked down. He said in a serious tone, "It's a little high."

Pei Tingsong, who was just jealous, could not help but laugh when he saw Fang Juexia's frown. He squatted down next to Fang Juexia and looked down as well. "This is also high? One or two meters."

"Wow, there's a sea turtle!" Fang Juexia suddenly patted Pei Tingsong twice.

"Really." Pei Tingsong didn't look at the turtle. Instead, he looked at Fang Juexia's side profile.

"This sea turtle crawls so slowly." Fang Juexia hugged his knees and stared at the slow sea creature below. The sun shone through the glass door, making his thin eyelids transparent. The red birthmark reminded Pei Tingsong of a cherry embedded in a jelly.

How could it be so cute?

"It finally crawled away." Fang Juexia sighed in relief for him. Some thoughts popped up in his mind. "Say, for a sea turtle, time should be very slow, right?"

This was an interesting point. Pei Tingsong hugged his knees and thought for a while. "It should be. Otherwise, the sea turtle would be very anxious every day. It would be so anxious that it would fall ill."

Hearing this, Fang Juexia suddenly laughed. His teeth were white. "I've also thought about the sea turtle's sensory time."

Slow down, a little slower.