51

The test in the sky confused Fang Juexia. The rope was untied, and his feet returned to the ground. Every step he took was still in the clouds, rising and falling, deep and shallow.

"How do you feel now?" Pei Tingsong walked up to him. "Are you not so scared anymore?"

Scared.

After this ordeal, he finally figured out the importance of these dangers. There was nothing more dangerous than Pei Tingsong. He was the biggest and most uncontrollable risk.

"Much better," Fang Juexia looked at the shadow on the ground and answered.

His memory of the rest of the trip to the amusement park was blurry. Half of his soul seemed to still be in the air twenty meters away. He seemed to have only participated in the fun and activities in a daze. Even the director joked that Fang Juexia was scared out of his wits. Later, more and more fans came to watch, and they had to end the shoot early.

After a day of fun, everyone was very happy. Lu Yuan went back to the company to meet the choreographer. He Ziyan went back with him to discuss the arrangement of the song. Jiang Miao's sister's birthday was coming soon. He asked Ling Yi to accompany him to buy gifts, order a cake, and prepare a surprise.

Fang Juexia's plan was to go back to the dormitory, take a shower, rest for an hour, and then go to the studio to practice dancing. But when he came out, only he and Pei Tingsong were left in the dormitory. Pei Tingsong was about the same as him. He had just taken a shower and was wearing white cotton pajamas. He took out a bottle of ice water from the fridge and gulped it down.

He hadn't recovered from his cold, and he was wearing so little.

He didn't say these words out loud, because it didn't seem to have anything to do with him. Fang Juexia closed the bathroom door and went straight to the bedroom. He helped Ling Yi pick up the Minion doll on the floor and put it on the table. Then he went to bed.

The orange light of dusk climbed onto his dark blue quilt from the balcony. He set an alarm and curled up under the quilt. The aftereffects of flying at high altitudes were the most obvious when one closed their eyes. It was very uncomfortable. He turned over and buried his head in the pillow. He wanted to reduce the weightlessness and dizziness, but it didn't work.

[You're an adult now, brother.]

The sound of the Pei Tingsong kept ringing in his ears. His heart was in turmoil, and he could not sleep peacefully.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps. Fang Juexia turned his head and saw a pair of long legs beside his bed. He was a little frightened and subconsciously pulled the blanket up to cover his head.

"What are you doing?" Pei Tingsong wanted to pull the blanket off him. "I thought you were asleep."

"It's time to sleep," Fang Juexia said in a muffled voice.

"Have you forgotten what you promised me?"

Yes. He had really forgotten. He was confused by bungee jumping and the so-called coming of age ceremony.

Fang Juexia was afraid of facing Pei Tingsong, but every time he tossed and turned restlessly in bed, Pei Tingsong would appear. He always had a strong reason, so he could not avoid it.

He gave up struggling and let Pei Tingsong pull the blanket away. He squinted his eyes and saw Pei Tingsong and the medical kit he was carrying.

He was getting more and more delicate. In the past, when he was bleeding, he would not let anyone bandage him.

Forget it. No matter what, he was the one who bit him. He had to take some responsibility. Fang Juexia lifted the blanket and sat up cross-legged. He took the medical kit and rummaged through it to find the medicine for oral ulcers. He tried to be as calm as possible. "Sit down."