22

The male planner was a head shorter than Pei Tingsong, so he didn't seem to have much weight in front of him. He could only smile awkwardly. "Ah … nothing, I just think it's a pity."

"Really?" Pei Tingsong smiled innocently. "Why is it a pity for a boy to be beautiful? I don't quite understand this logic. Are you saying that only those who aren't good-looking deserve to be praised? "

It was a friendly question, but the planner's back was drenched in cold sweat. He had just witnessed the power of this young male idol. Even a famous photographer had to give him some face. "That's not what I meant …"

"I understand what you mean." Pei Tingsong released his hand from his shoulder. "As a boy, it's not a pity to be good-looking. Being good-looking doesn't mean that 'no wonder' will happen. You want to talk about this, right? "

"Yes, yes."

Pei Tingsong nodded seriously. "That's good. Then our views are quite similar." He acted as if he was relieved. "I thought it would be some low-class loser who would speak and raise his knife. I didn't expect it to be an ally."

"Then I'll put my knife away to avoid accidental injury." Pei Tingsong smiled. "I'm famous for being a prickly person. I'll hit you hard. "

After he finished speaking, he put his hands in his pockets and turned to leave.

After hearing this, the two crew members were already drenched in cold sweat. Most people in the industry knew that Pei Tingsong wasn't someone to be trifled with. They already knew this before, let alone now that he was famous. However, they also thought that Pei Tingsong really didn't get along with Fang Juexia like the rumors said. They didn't expect him to stand up for him. But no matter what, they didn't want to lose their jobs because of their gossips, so they could only swallow their pride and hide in a corner.

The sky gradually darkened. The orange sunset fell on the fir trees, and the snow burned in the twilight.

Pei Tingsong warmed up and walked a few steps towards the shooting location. From afar, he saw Fang Juexia in a black sweater walking forward under the guidance of Lin Mo.

"Okay, turn around and smile."

At that moment, he saw Fang Juexia turn around, his smile brighter than the snow.

Stepping on the snow, he walked closer. His vision seemed to be out of his control, tracking Fang Juexia's figure through the gaps of the crowd.

His whole body was covered in snow, and his face glowed with the color of fresh blood under the snow and the sunlight. When he looked up, the redness at the corner of his eyes extended out like a wound. Her clear eyes were half-covered by her snow-white eyelashes. In the close-up, her soaked eye sockets gave off a sense of transparency under the reflection of the snow, like ice that had yet to melt.

Lin Mo instructed from the side, "Walk further in, Juexia."

Fang Juexia followed his instructions and went deeper into the snow forest step by step. He only stopped when he reached a fir tree.

"Turn around and hide half of your body behind the tree. Move closer." Lin Mo raised his camera. "Yes, only show half of your face."

Pei Tingsong also walked over. He did not know why he walked over. Maybe it was because he was curious, just like when he was young, he was curious whether there was life in the broken section of a dead branch.

"Your eyes are too cold now. You have to have some emotion, tap into your instincts …"

The photographer always spoke very abstractly. Fang Juexia did not know what kind of feeling he was describing. He only felt confused. This was an unfamiliar stereotype. What should it be like to be imprisoned, and what instincts should be like? He could not understand.