28

[Hahahahaha]

[Actually, the auditory couple means the couple that loses their sense of hearing and becomes an idiot couple]

[Why is he so cute, Juexia XSWL]

[Look at the expression of the old man under the grapevine looking at his phone on the subway hahahaha]

[I can't stand this group of idiots! New friends, this is actually a singing (shady) runner-up, a hip-hop champion, a real DJ, a folk music student, a PhD student, and a Beili student, please believe me]

[Don't believe it, liar]

[Don't believe it, liar, liar, these are six crosstalk actors, we are in contact with the Happy Comedians]

[It's over, I've already started playing this song in my head]

In the end, the game failed. Pei Tingsong, who hoped to turn the tables, failed to get rid of the game's black hole. Instead, he dragged Fang Juexia into the black hole with him.

In the next few days, Kaleido's schedule was full of twists and turns, and he was so busy that he almost never landed. There were two commercial events, and he flew as a guest to the senior group Highfive's concert in Nanjing. After that, there was a fashion charity gala.

In addition to the real and fake data on the Internet, the most direct manifestation of his popularity was the wave of airport pickups. In the past, Kaleido naturally had fans picking them up at the airport, but the number was not large. Therefore, they never used the VIP channel. But what they didn't expect was that the number of people sending them off from Beijing to Nanjing was so large that they couldn't even walk.

After finally boarding the plane, Pei Tingsong sat by the window. After working for many days, the members quickly fell asleep due to exhaustion. Only he was still awake.

Pei Tingsong glanced at Ling Yi, who was sleeping next to him. He opened his laptop and clicked on the fjx folder on the desktop. Inside was Fang Juexia's demo, which he never had a chance to listen to.

However, the name of this demo was very Fang Juexia. It was just a string of date numbers, which was probably the time when the song was completed.

Pei Tingsong put on his headphones and clicked on the play button.

Unexpectedly, there was no prelude at the beginning. In the first second, there was a short inhalation sound, followed by Fang Juexia's voice. There were no lyrics, he was humming. Ten seconds later, there was a soothing piano sound. It didn't sound like a sample or synthesized timbre, it should be a real recording.

Fang Juexia's voice was too special, cold, and very spacious. Pei Tingsong closed his eyes, as if he could see him sitting in front of the piano, playing and humming this song.

The melody of the chorus was outstanding. It was very catchy, and one could remember it after listening to it once. Although it was flawed, Fang Juexia's personality, it was vividly displayed of the song. Most lyrical songs were related to love, and most of them were sad themes of heartbreak. It was easy to fall into a cliché.

But Fang Juexia was different. He had an excellent singing business. At first, it of Music of of of of of the word of, of of the song of the song of the world of the song of music of the of of of the. From the beginning of the second verse of the song, he deliberately increased the sound of his breathing, the ending of the song was slightly dragged out, and in the end, even the sound of the piano burst out, and finally stopped abruptly, ending with the sound of his deep and trembling breath.

Pei Tingsong could not help but think of a common and sad opening line: I have a friend, he is not doing well recently.

Every sentence, every word of his was like he was trying to be brave, repeatedly telling you that this was someone else's story, it had nothing to do with him. He was just an inferior narrator, unable to maintain his calmness, and unable to disguise his frailty. Until the end of the song, his emotions were on the verge of collapse.