16

He was now in the center position and was also the opening member.

He had no choice.

The lights on the stage lit up. Fang Juexia raised his head to the drumbeat and opened the show with the most perfect expression as if nothing had happened. He convinced himself not to panic. As long as the clock in his heart was accurate enough, there was nothing to worry about. This was a song that he had practiced countless times, so he already had a natural accompaniment.

"Never be trapped by the law of survival of the fittest. Let me break the door of life."

After singing his part, Ling Yi and Jiang Miao quickly took over and continued singing. Their rhythm was right. Fang Juexia wasn't sure if it was only his and Lu Yuan's ear monitors that had problems.

[Adventure Game Life Rewards Conservation of Price]

The static in his ears grew louder. As Fang Juexia continued his dance, he glanced at the stage behind him and pointed at his own ears. He was trying to get help from them.

[How cold is reality, how sincere is one's dreams]

After Jiang Miao sang this line, she subconsciously looked at He Ziyan, only to see him nod his chin slightly. This detail was quickly noticed by Fang Juexia, and he quickly understood the situation.

The worst possibility was that their ear monitors had problems.

If it was a recorded broadcast, they could directly interrupt the performance and rerecord after their ear monitors were repaired. But now it was a live broadcast to the whole country. Interrupting now was equivalent to destroying their opportunity.

Fang Juexia was used to the harshness of the Internet, so he knew best. If they ended now, this live broadcast would be recorded and edited and circulated on various social networks. Whether it was because of the ear monitors or not, they would be nailed to the pillar of shame for their poor performance. Not many audience members really understood the importance of the ear monitors to the stage.

So the members tacitly chose to continue the performance.

Connecting the main song and the chorus was an English narration of the Pei Tingsong that had been processed to sound like a loudspeaker.

[ladies and gentlemen,

weleflight kaleido.

next station is

future]

Misfortunes never come alone.

This recitation suddenly became intermittent, mixed with a sizzling noise. But this was the electronic sound that accompanied the music. Could it be that there was something wrong with the sound system?

Fang Juexia had his suspicions, but he still calmly continued to dance. Every movement was clean and neat. Although he couldn't hear the accompaniment, he was still on point. He walked to the front, and the chorus was coming. After Ling Yi finished singing, it would be his turn.

The sound system's malfunction became more and more obvious. The music kept coming out intermittently, like a broken tape. The audience was already in an uproar. Although Ling Yi insisted on singing, he was obviously panicking. Fang Juexia could tell that he was hesitating.

[Unwilling to be reduced to mediocrity, Heart Pulse once argued endlessly about this.]

Suddenly, the director's anxious scolding came from his earpiece, but there was no accompaniment.

"Quickly cut to the panoramic view! What was the sound department doing! If it doesn't work, we'll just change the audio! "

"Stop it!"