21

After filming Pei Tingsong, everyone gathered in front of the monitor to watch the original film. Everyone was full of praise. When there were more people, Fang Juexia subconsciously wanted to step back to give everyone some space.

However, he accidentally fell into someone's arms.

Fang Juexia subconsciously bowed his head and apologized, but that person put his arm around his shoulder instead.

"Is it good, Juexia Ge?"

Pei Tingsong had just washed his hands and there was still water on them, so he just put his wrist on Fang Juexia's shoulder, his hands hanging in the air. Fang Juexia didn't even need to raise his head. He knew that there was a camera beside them just by hearing the three words "Juexia Ge".

"Yes." He had no choice but to play along and be a little more respectful.

Pei Tingsong pressed on. "Which one is the best?"

Fang Juexia's mind flashed with images, but he still chose to give a safe answer. "They're all very good."

Cheng Qiang was more satisfied than Pei Tingsong himself. He couldn't stop smiling. He turned around and thought of something. "By the way, Juexia, did you put on a heating pad? It'll be very cold when we go outdoors later."

Fang Juexia nodded. "Yes."

"Put more on."

Pei Tingsong was playful. "How many did you put on? Where did you put them? "He looked down at Fang Juexia's sweater, trying to find some clues. Fang Juexia wouldn't resist with the camera around. His hand slid down from his shoulder to his shoulder blade, and then down again.

"Found it." Pei Tingsong's eyes curved into a smile as he ruffled his shoulders. "Two."

Fang Juexia wanted to resist, but Pei Tingsong acted like a cute little brother. He didn't have any malicious intentions. He couldn't interrupt his business in front of the camera.

"Only two?" Cheng Qiang started to worry again. "One is not enough. You have to put more."

Pei Tingsong's hand continued to slide down. "There must be more." His motive was simple and childish. He wanted to challenge the threshold of people like Fang Juexia and break the boundary. The shell on Fang Juexia's body was too thick. His entire person seemed to be fake.

"There is more." Fang Juexia quietly got out of his arms. "I put four tablets and a hand warmer on it." He shrunk his face into his down collar and looked at Cheng Qiang, trying to change the topic. "Can we go now?"

"I'll go ask."

Fang Juexia left with Cheng Qiang. Pei Tingsong found it amusing to see how much he wanted to avoid him.

After the solo shoot, the crew members began to leave. Initially, Pei Tingsong felt that it was a pity for the flowers, but he did not expect the props team to take them away. It was probably for the double shoot. When they passed by, Pei Tingsong asked casually.

"What's the name of this white flower?" He pointed at the flower he had used for the photo.

The props assistant replied, "This one. It's called Bellflower."

Bellflower … Pei Tingsong nodded and took out his phone to search for it.

The name was quite nice.

A picture of the flower appeared on the screen of his phone. At a glance, the pure white flowers were the most beautiful. At the bottom of the picture was a list of its other names, as well as various meanings added by those people.