32

Pei Tingsong quickly got up from Fang Juexia's body. He heard the door open with a ding.

"F * ck, how did they get the room card?" Pei Tingsong couldn't push Fang Juexia away in time, so he quickly ran to Fang Juexia's bed.

Fang Juexia stared blankly at the ceiling, still in the same position until Ling Yi came in with the camera.

"Surprise!" Ling One bounced into the room. "It's time to announce who the King of Laziness is …"

This was different from what he had imagined.

He thought Pei Tingsong would be the one sleeping soundly. He didn't expect this little tyrant to be sitting on the bed with a pillow on his stomach. He had a fake smile on his face and his hands were folded on top of the pillow. He looked like a fake version of "Mona Lisa's Smile".

“morning.”

Pei Tingsong's pure American English gave Ling Yi the illusion that he had walked into the wrong set. It was too strange. According to Pei Tingsong's usual behavior, he would have thrown him out with two pillows. How could he say good morning to him in such a refined manner? Was he possessed by a ghost?

On the other hand, Fang Juexia wrapped himself in the blanket after he came in and rolled from one end of the bed to the other.

That's not right. Why is the atmosphere so strange...

Ling Yi was a clever person. He quickly realized that something was wrong. He guessed that they had just quarreled, but what could they quarrel about so early in the morning?

He cleared his throat, picked up the collar of his pajamas and pretended to be a walkie-talkie. "Number 01, Number 01, raid mission completed. We didn't catch the lazy guy. Prepare to go to the next room! over!”

"Wait." Pei Tingsong raised his chin, "Where did you get the room card?"

Ling Yi looked like he was waiting for him to ask. He sat on the edge of the bed and took out three cards like a gambling king. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Brother Qiang gave them to me."

What the hell was going on?

She was almost caught in the act.

Pei Tingsong rolled his eyes. "Get up, I want to sleep for a while more."

"You're not eating breakfast?" Ling Yi tried to pull his pillow away. He had changed his attitude too quickly. "Pei Xiaoliu, let's go and have breakfast."

His only pillow was about to be removed by Ling Yi. Of course, Pei Tingsong would not let that happen. "I'm not hungry. You can do it yourself. I'm so sleepy." Then, he lifted the blanket and covered himself with it, pretending to sleep. "Remember to close the door for me!"

How strange.

With the camera behind, Ling Yi couldn't say anything. She was afraid that she would make a big mistake if she continued to investigate. As a smart person, she would never allow such a thing to happen to her.

"Alright, I've completed the surprise attack anyway ~ I've achieved the goal!" Ling Yi got up from the bed and was surprised to find that after Pei Tingsong lifted the blanket, the T-shirt that Fang Juexia wore last night was revealed.

That's not right. Why would Jue Xia's clothes appear on Xiao Pei's bed?

Just as Ling Yi was puzzled, his eyes, which were comparable to Leeuwenhoek's, caught sight of an even stranger point.

Pei Tingsong's mobile phone was next to Fang Juexia's pillow! That flashy purple cell phone case was definitely his!

Damn, did he discover some amazing secret?