61

Zheng Zhengjun is on his way here.

Pei Tingsong gritted his teeth. "I hit my leg …"

"Oh, I see, silly boy." Ling Yi smiled and patted his back. "It's good that it's not broken. Otherwise, it would affect our return."

"You're heartless."

Ling Yi grinned. "Yes, you're the Siberian wolf, and I'm the Chihuahua."

"You're amazing." Pei Tingsong rubbed his leg a few times and slowly put it down. Ling Yi led him to He Ziyan's workshop. The composer was there too.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Pei Tingsong entered the workshop, he saw Fang Juexia sitting next to He Ziyan. The two of them seemed to be discussing something. When they heard someone come in, they naturally looked up. However, the moment he saw Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia lowered his head again.

This unnatural behavior reminded Pei Tingsong that he hadn't explained the misunderstanding to Fang Juexia.

Pei Tingsong coughed twice and walked over. "Well, Juexia Ge …"

"Eh?" Ling Yi's ears were sharp, and she didn't hold back. "Why is Yao 'er so sweet today? You're calling him brother?"

He Ziyan also interrupted. "Did Juexia have something on Xiao Pei?"

Fang Juexia guessed that Pei Tingsong wanted him to hide the fact that he came out of the closet on WeChat. It seemed that no one knew about it. Although he didn't understand why Pei Tingsong suddenly told him such a private topic, he thought about it carefully. Pei Tingsong grew up abroad and was used to being free and open. It was normal for him to be self-conscious early.

Once the logic was self-consistent, Fang Juexia successfully convinced himself.

Since he didn't tell anyone, it was better for him to lie and change the topic. With such a kind thought in mind, Fang Juexia said, "He's actually …"

He only managed to say four words when his mouth was suddenly covered. The culprit was Pei Tingsong, who was standing behind him.

"What is it?" Pei Tingsong put on a fake smile. "I'm a younger brother. A younger brother should be called elder brother."

He Ziyan laughed. "That's reasonable and irrefutable."

Ling Yi felt strange and wanted to stretch out her hand to pull Pei Tingsong's hand away, but Pei Tingsong held her hand tightly and refused to let go.

"Do you have any secrets that you haven't told us?" Ling Yi's face was full of suspicion. "Miss, remember to photoshop me into a full set of Detective Conan. There's only one truth …"

"Yes, there's only one," Pei Tingsong interrupted her. "That is, we have a little secret that we don't want to tell you. Don't pry. You're not my favorite anymore, Ling Xiaoyi."

He Ziyan clapped. "Single bet, awesome."

Pei Tingsong let go of her hand and pulled a chair to sit in front of Fang Juexia. She raised her eyebrows at him, a clear warning.

I didn't want to say anything. Fang Juexia felt that his words were superfluous, so he didn't say anything. His skin was very white and very thin. Pei Tingsong's fingers left a red mark on his skin.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk …" Ling One walked in front of the camera with a pained expression. She pretended to wipe her tears and snot. "This part definitely can't be cut. Ling One is already a woman who has been abandoned. Now, flood the bullet screen. Pei Tingsong is a heartless man. Please give face to the abandoned woman! "

Even the composer, who had been watching, couldn't help but laugh. "It's a waste of Yiyi's talent to be the lead singer. She should go to the actors' department."