19

Pei Tingsong was more or less surprised.

The moment he opened his mouth, he knew that most people here couldn't understand what he was thinking and what he wanted to do. After all, he had been like this since he was a child. In the eyes of others, he was just a tough nut to crack. Unexpectedly, Fang Juexia actually understood. He thought that at most, he would guess that he would be dissatisfied with this sloppy plan, but what he really didn't expect was that Fang Juexia completely understood all his thoughts.

It was like two channels that were accidentally connected.

They were contradictory. They weren't the unity of bionics, but the separation and opposition of strong personalities.

Fang Juexia had his own temperature and style. He shouldn't be crudely homogenized.

These thoughts seemed to circulate in the minds of the two. Pei Tingsong attributed this inexplicable tacit understanding to the two years they spent together. Even if there was almost no communication between them, there was nothing in the world that was purely isolated. There was indeed a subtle connection between him and Fang Juexia. It was complicated and difficult to detect.

Perhaps there was a common point on a logical level. He tried to give a reasonable explanation.

Lin Mo seemed to be very satisfied with Fang Juexia's proposal. Images and inspiration appeared in his mind, which greatly increased his enthusiasm for this work. "Spring and winter, very good." He confirmed Fang Juexia's face, carefully observed, and finally came to a conclusion. "You are indeed suitable for the concept of winter. andy。”

"Ah, here it comes. I also think this version is better. The end of winter and the spring of solstice are also suitable for the recent timing. Moreover, the two of them are not the same style. I have to think about the makeup and style this time. " Andy had been in the industry for ten years and was a real person. As soon as he saw Lin Mo's face, he knew that he was going to do something big this time. At the beginning, he also dispelled the idea of slacking off. After all, this time, they were working with a big photographer and two upstarts in the industry.

The most taboo in the entertainment industry was to underestimate someone. No one could predict who would become famous overnight, not to mention that the two's looks were already obvious.

They spent more than two hours discussing again. This process was not common in the entertainment industry that pursued high efficiency. Everyone wanted to start work immediately and wrap up quickly. But it was worth it. After all, it went from a perfunctory assembly line to a creation that everyone took seriously. This kind of experience was rare and interesting enough.

The editor who wrote the behind-the-scenes wanted to laugh. Usually, when there was nothing to write about, this dramatic turn of events was simply a great material in front of him.

Pei Tingsong's makeup was clean and simple....................... is popular now........................

............................................................................. However, purity and lust were the complete opposite of semantics. This kind of contradiction was in line with his personality.

"The scar at the corner of your eye …" Andy looked at the raised scab and was worried. "It can't be covered even with concealer. We'll have to edit it out later."

. "Pei Tingsong began to feel sleepy again. He was too lazy to care about these details.

Fang Juexia stared at the big mirror in the dressing room. Pei Tingsong was sitting in the mirror and the wound at the corner of his eye. He changed into a cream-colored knitted sweater. His temperament softened a lot.