87

When Fang Juexia woke up, he felt as if his bones had been scattered.

He opened his eyes groggily and stared at the white ceiling as if he had lost his soul. Three minutes later, he gradually regained his memory.

It was a rather … unbearable memory.

"You're awake?" Pei Tingsong woke up earlier than him. He hugged Fang Juexia, who was still sleeping, as if he was hugging a piece of jade. He kissed him very lightly, afraid that he would wake him up. He wanted to wait for him to wake up after he had slept enough.

Fang Juexia, who had recovered his memory, blushed immediately. He reached out and pushed Pei Tingsong's chest, trying to push him away. "Let go. Don't stick to me."

"Why are you always like this?" Pei Tingsong sounded aggrieved. "Don't tell me you've forgotten all about it?"

Of course, Fang Juexia didn't forget. He remembered it clearly. However, he didn't say a word. He arched his body and rolled all the blankets onto himself. His eyes glanced and saw Pei Tingsong, who was naked beside him. His ears burned, so he pulled out a corner of the blanket and covered Pei Tingsong with it.

He wanted to stay away from the source of danger.

Pei Tingsong grabbed the corner of the blanket and pulled him into his arms. He hugged Fang Juexia through the blanket and deliberately sighed in his ear. "Fang Juexia, I'm dirty."

He was still pretending to be obedient after taking advantage of him! Fang Juexia choked when he heard that. He wanted to hit him.

"If you're dirty, then go take a shower." Fang Juexia's ears were red. He elbowed him and kicked his feet under the blanket like a small fish that had been caught. Pei Tingsong thought that he was cute. He kissed and hugged him. "You'll wash me. I washed you last night. You'll return it to me."

Fang Juexia was so anxious that he became talkative. "Return what? Are you a primary school student who wants to borrow erasers? "

"You don't know if I'm a primary school student or not?" Pei Tingsong clenched his fists tightly and began to moan and groan again. "What should I do? I'm no longer the innocent Xiao Pei. My precious first time was taken away by you. At the same time, there will be a second and third time. You have to be responsible for me."

Who was responsible for who? Fang Juexia was so angry that he turned over and was about to hit him on the head. Just as he raised his hand, Pei Tingsong caught him. He raised his eyebrows. "Otherwise, I'll pester you for the rest of my life."

Fang Juexia's heart pounded violently. He might really have been taken advantage of by this guy, completely taken advantage of.

"You've always been clingy." He pursed his red lips.

Pei Tingsong kissed the corner of his eyes and hugged him tightly. She rested her chin on Fang Juexia's shoulder and rubbed against his neck like a dog. "I like you too much."

He often did this, talking to him like a child. Fang Juexia would usually respond to him with actions because he was not good with words. But now, his hands were trapped in the blanket and he could not hug Pei Tingsong back.

So he hesitated for a moment and said in his ear, "Me too."

How could he compromise so easily if he did not like him?

Pei Tingsong smiled with satisfaction and released his arms to lift the blanket. "Let me see how many times you've been bitten by bugs."

"No, take your hands away."

"Just for a moment, just for a moment!"

"… Give me back the blanket."

“oh god.”