80

"What?"

Fang Juexia looked at Pei Tingsong who was walking towards him with a [What are you doing?] expression on his face. Pei Tingsong looked back at him with an [What did I do wrong?] expression on his face.

The little girl's eyes darted back and forth between the two of them as her imagination started to run wild.

Heavens, what did I do to be able to see them flirting with each other at such a close distance?

It's too real. It's really too real.

It was better to believe that there was no water in the Yellow River than to believe that there was no sense of hearing.

"What's wrong?" Pei Tingsong didn't understand what was going on. He thought that this obedient little girl was also an illegitimate child, so he asked her, "You're … Don't tell me you're with my brother?"

My brother!!!

The girl who was being questioned couldn't hear anything other than the two words "my brother". She immediately covered her heart and blushed.

She had never been so happy in her life.

"No." Fang Juexia immediately denied. "She's a student queuing behind me to buy coffee." He immediately changed the topic to Pei Tingsong. "You posted something on Weibo?" He thought that he might as well see it with his own eyes, so he logged into a dusty Weibo account in the corner. He opened the front page and found Pei Tingsong's post.

He really didn't know what to do.

"You're too direct with your post." Fang Juexia shook his head. He actually used the word "insult" and even sent a middle finger. It would be strange if it didn't become a trending topic.

Pei Tingsong's lips curled up in disdain. "This is nothing. I'm just short of posting 'biss'."

The little girl started to clap like a little seal.

Fang Juexia sighed. Forget it. How could he expect him to control this person? Pei Tingsong didn't care at all. He took the coffee from Fang Juexia's hand and took a sip. He frowned like an appraiser. "This coffee tastes terrible."

The girl was shocked again.

Inadvertently and indirectly kissed?!

Fang Juexia's phone vibrated a few times. They were all messages from Cheng Qiang. He knew what they were without even opening it. He had a headache.

"Let's go, let's go. I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat." Pei Tingsong pulled Fang Juexia, who was close to having an out-of-body experience, away from the small coffee vending machine. Only the cute little fan was left, with pink bubbles all over her body, watching her favorite couple leave.

Pei Tingsong's height was still very eye-catching on campus. He did not mind, but he was worried that Fang Juexia would feel awkward, so he tried to take him to a more secluded place.

He actually enjoyed this kind of moment very much. Just like an ordinary student, he brought the person he liked to stroll around his campus, eat in the school cafeteria, and read and write papers together in the school's café.

It was like a campus romance.

"I'll take you to a simple restaurant that I often eat at." As he spoke, Pei Tingsong led Fang Juexia to a small cafe. Most of the people inside were international students from different countries.

He chose a booth in the corner, ordered some sandwiches and pasta, and then chatted with Fang Juexia face to face.

Here, Fang Juexia felt an inexplicable sense of security. Perhaps it was because the students here were focused on studying or chatting, and not many people were looking at them. Or perhaps it was because Pei Tingsong was just across from him, but he felt very relaxed.