83

Pei Tingsong, who had nothing to do, was even more bored. Reading books could no longer satisfy his needs, and because he had been preoccupied recently, he secretly ordered a Sudoku book from the Internet. He wanted to learn Fang Juexia's unique emotional management method.

But when he first started, he had no idea how to do it. At one point, he even wanted to search for tutorials on the Internet. Unfortunately, He Ziyan found out about his sneakiness.

"Oh, you're doing Sudoku, little philosopher." He Ziyan was holding the Haagen-Dazs he bought, and his headphones were still hanging around his neck.

Pei Tingsong didn't know why he felt guilty. He covered the Sudoku book with his hand and said, "Aren't you writing songs? Why did you start to slack off? "

"Don't change the subject." He Ziyan deliberately teased him, "Come, let me see how many Sudoku you've filled out."

"Get up, don't sit on my bed."

"Wow, you not only learned Sudoku, but you also learned to be a neat freak." He Ziyan became more and more excited. He opened the window and shouted to the balcony next door, "Teacher Fang, come and help me with Sudoku."

Just like that, everyone knew that Pei Tingsong was doing Sudoku. With the mentality that he had nothing to lose, Pei Tingsong took his Sudoku book and went to Fang Juexia's room. Ling Yi was not there. It was just the two of them.

Fang Juexia had already heard He Ziyan's words. When he turned around, he had a smile on his face. "You're doing Sudoku." He smiled and picked up the book in his hand to show Pei Tingsong, "I'm looking at this."

He seemed to be telling Pei Tingsong, "Look, I'm doing the same stupid thing as you."

His collapsed mentality just now was swept away by Fang Juexia's magnanimous and cute performance. Pei Tingsong put the Sudoku book on the table, lay down on his bed, and looked at him, "Teacher Fang, teach me."

"How can a student lie on the teacher's bed as soon as he asks for guidance?"

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows. "That's the kind of student I am."

Fang Juexia choked. He was afraid that Pei Tingsong would continue to tease him on this topic, so he had no choice but to compromise. "Okay, okay, okay. I'll teach you."

Pei Tingsong, who was still a student, had also dyed his silver hair back to a low-key dark brown. Since the publicity period was over, he looked much more obedient now.

Fang Juexia pulled him up and took a stool for him to sit down. He taught him all the tricks of Sudoku, such as explicit number pairs, explicit number groups, and the sole remainder solution. He explained each of them thoroughly.

He was very patient, and his voice was gentle and soft. He really did feel like a teacher. From time to time, he would ask him, "Do you understand? It's actually not that difficult. "

Pei Tingsong nodded. He realized that there were so many tricks and tricks in Sudoku. After being taught by Fang Juexia, it was not that boring. Instead, he could analyze some things that were similar to logic. It was no wonder that many mathematicians in history were philosophers at the same time.

He looked at Fang Juexia's serious side profile and could not help but move closer.

Pei Tingsong thought that if he kissed him at this time, it would be a little blasphemous.

But he really wanted to kiss him.

Suddenly, his mobile phone vibrated and disrupted Pei Tingsong's thoughts. He looked down and saw that it was his sister who had never contacted him properly.