59

"What's wrong with Juexia?"

The photographer's assistant saw this scene from a few steps away. "Is he okay?"

Pei Tingsong stood still with Fang Juexia in his arms. "He's fine. He's too tired. He hasn't slept for too long. He doesn't even have the energy to walk down the stairs. "He then turned to look at Fang Juexia." Right? "

Fang Juexia quickly moved away from Pei Tingsong and said, "Yeah, I'm a little dizzy."

Pei Tingsong chuckled. Fang Juexia knew that he did it on purpose. Perhaps he had been watching from the sidelines, waiting for him to take the bait. Thinking of this, he felt that he had been teased. He couldn't take it lying down, so he pretended not to see and stepped on Pei Tingsong's foot.

Seeing the smile on Pei Tingsong's face suddenly turn into surprise, Fang Juexia finally felt the joy of teasing others.

"I miscalculated."

Hearing Pei Tingsong's inexplicable words, Fang Juexia looked up in confusion. "What?"

Pei Tingsong pointed at his foot and tried to hold back a smile. He tried to look serious. "I should've worn an Air Jordan today. I got stepped on for nothing."

There weren't many boys who didn't know the joke "Can I step on your Air Jordan and kiss you?", and Fang Juexia was no exception. His face turned red again, and he could only pretend not to understand. "Crazy."

"Oh, you're scolding me." Pei Tingsong laughed. "You're freeloading, do you know that?"

The photographer's assistant kindly brought them two cups of hot mocha. Hearing this, he asked with a smile, "What are you talking about?"

Fang Juexia took the coffee awkwardly and explained, "Nothing, Pei Tingsong hopes to sell more copies this time."

"Yes," Pei Tingsong quickly followed up. "I hope there are less freeloading and more true love in this world."

The assistant nodded. "I'm a true fan. I've been waiting for your new product's link every day."

It was completely distorted. Fang Juexia lowered his head and sipped his coffee, silently exiting the cross-server chat group.

Continuous work had a huge impact on the body, but the performance of the six people was very professional. Even the photographer, who had worked with Cheng Qiang many times, could not help but praise them. "They have indeed improved a lot. They are becoming more and more professional."

Cheng Qiang, on the other hand, was filled with emotion. "It's too difficult for my family. Right now, I don't have any extravagant hopes of becoming famous. I just hope that things will go smoothly for them in the future. "

"It will. There's no gold that doesn't shine."

After finishing the shoot in the studio, they rushed to the location. Halfway through, they took a nap in the car and immediately got up to do their makeup and hair.

The concept of the album this time was "war". The company's original outdoor plan was to take everyone to Xinjiang to shoot, but all the plans were disrupted by the leaked song. Everything was brought forward, and there was no time to fly so far to shoot. They could only find the nearest desert park.

This set of promotional films was different from the modern military uniforms in the dark shed. The stylist used the martial artists of the past as inspiration to design a more ancient style of clothing. Everyone's makeup and hair were in an ancient style. They looked like a team of swordsmen who had fallen into an ambush and were fighting with their backs against the wall.