6

The surprise on Fang Juexia's face faded little by little, like calm water that gradually returned to normal after the ripples dispersed.

"No one is here," he replied simply.

"Are you the only one here?" Pei Tingsong's eyes looked inside, and he exuded a chill from outside. "The moving company is downstairs. They'll be moving things up in a while."

Fang Juexia, who was still in the act of opening the door, let go of his hand and took half a step back. "Oh …" Then he remembered that the other party had not come up yet, so he took another step forward. "Is it a lot?"

He wanted to ask if he needed help, but this sentence seemed to be stuck in his throat, and he could not swallow it or speak it out.

The warmth in the room gushed out, and Pei Tingsong took off his hat. "Not much." He glanced at Fang Juexia's snow-white, soft home clothes. He seemed to have guessed Fang Juexia's thoughts. "Go in. You'll freeze to death in such little clothes. "

This was not a good word, but at least he did not have to go down. Fang Juexia was quite satisfied.

After a while, the sound of the elevator opening could be heard, and the movers quickly brought in Pei Tingsong's luggage. Fang Juexia tidied up the living room that his teammates did not tidy up when they were playing games yesterday to make room for them.

He held a cup of hot tea and leaned against the wall as he watched a total of five large cardboard boxes being moved in. He observed their movements as they put down the boxes, and estimated that each of them was quite heavy.

Fang Juexia could not help but be curious about what Pei Tingsong took.

"Thank you for your hard work." Pei Tingsong thanked him politely.

Just as he was about to send them off, Fang Juexia suddenly stopped him, poured a cup of hot tea for each of the three uncles, and handed it to them without saying a word.

"Thank you, thank you." The three uncles hurriedly took it, blew on it, and drank until their chests and lungs were warm. They laughed and left.

The production team did not arrive, and only he and Pei Tingsong were left in the dormitory. In the past two years, they had almost no time alone together, and it was somewhat awkward. He stared at the big boxes as if they were staring at him.

"Let me show you your room." Fang Juexia seemed to finally think of something to say. He walked around him in his slippers. When he reached the door, he remembered that He Ziyan usually locked the door. He was worried and wanted to give it a try, but he didn't expect it to open.

Did he know that Pei Tingsong was coming?

"Can I stay with Brother Ziyan?" Pei Tingsong stood behind him, carrying a cardboard box into the room.

"Yes." Fang Juexia made way for him. The room was quite large. As soon as he entered, he saw a large workbench. On it were several monitors and midi pads. On the other side of the workbench was an electronic DJ station. It was indeed Ziyan's room. Inside, there was plenty of sunlight. The side by the window was empty, and there was only an unmade solid wooden bed. Pei Tingsong put down the cardboard box and touched the bookshelf.

"Who are you staying with?" He suddenly asked.

Fang Juexia was startled for two seconds. "Yiyi."

He thought that if Miao Ge or Yiyi were here, they might show him around to familiarize him with the environment. But it just so happened that he was alone. He didn't know what to do. Should he show Pei Tingsong around, help him carry his things, or ignore him and go back to his room?