4

After all, they had worked together for two years. Fang Juexia was already used to Pei Tingsong's teasing. His expression did not change as he picked up the jacket on the ground and prepared to leave the practice room.

However, Pei Tingsong was not used to his disregard. He grabbed his arm and said, "Hey, is this how you treat your benefactor?"

Fang Juexia stopped in his tracks and glanced at him. His tone was cold. "I don't want to either, but you don't seem to see yourself as a benefactor when you tease me." He pulled Pei Tingsong's hand away, and the jacket fell to the ground.

"What is that?"

Fang Juexia's eyes were indifferent. "Benefactor."

He was ready to leave, but Pei Tingsong did not intend to let him go so easily. This time, he did not pull back and directly stepped in front of Fang Juexia. He almost bumped into him.

"Now that you mention it, you really reminded me."

Pei Tingsong lowered his eyes, and the corners of his mouth curved with a hint of evil.

"I can't help you for free."

Fang Juexia calmly raised his eyes and looked directly at his teammate who had never stopped making things difficult for him.

"As your benefactor, I have to get something from you." Pei Tingsong smiled. "Isn't that so?"

He originally thought that he had lost his reaction to this kind of teasing, but when the initiator became Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia's emotions began to exceed the scope of calmness.

"I don't have time to play this kind of boring game with you." He moved away and was about to leave, but Pei Tingsong calmly blocked his way again.

"Don't worry, I'm not greedy for your body." Pei Tingsong looked him up and down, and the contempt on his face was undisguised. "But since we're going to do business, one side has to cooperate with the other. Look at your expression … "He bent down, picked up the jacket on the ground, and put it on Fang Juexia's shoulder." It's too fake. "

Fang Juexia stared at him and did not speak. He had always been like this. His eyes were cold and direct, as if he was never afraid and did not care.

This reminded Pei Tingsong of winter.

He liked the smell of winter. It was cold, mixed with the last bit of fragrance of the withered plants. Although it hardly ever snowed in Atherton, where he lived, he liked winter.

Pei Tingsong had a strange hobby since he was young.

In the winter garden, the half-withered branches and leaves of the plane trees were cut off by the gardener. They no longer had the vitality of summer. This was the happiest time of the year. He would squat on the ground and carefully pick out the straightest branches. Then, he would hold both ends and break them in half.

These broken branches were beautiful and straight, but lacked elasticity. They looked like they would not yield. The moment he pulled, he could feel the stubborn resistance under this hardness. However, it was useless. In the end, they would still break apart, releasing a clear and crisp sound. The broken section displayed the last of its fresh vitality. The fragrance of plants and the complex smell of decaying branches spread out. It was very charming.

The moment he snapped it would bring him great psychological satisfaction.

At this moment, this familiar feeling of satisfaction was approaching.

He seemed to have found another withered branch that he liked.

"Don't be so incompatible. I really don't have that kind of interest in you. But since we've agreed to open for business, we have to make it look like we're doing business. If you don't know what to do … "Pei Tingsong's smile looked very pure.