113 (Extra 4)

[Subject: Pei Tingsong's Tiger Forcing Incident Record Floor. Record what the number one tiger of the entertainment industry can do.]

rt

No.0 ☆ ☆ ☆ lz message ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pei Tingsong's Weibo and Tiger Forcing Incident will be recorded according to the timeline as much as possible.

No.1 ☆ ☆ ☆ lz message ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This floor is the only Tiger Forcing Incident Record Floor.

No.2 ☆ ☆ ☆ lz message ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Get a number! Knock on the bowl and wait! This bro has been my source of joy recently.

No.3 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

Squat!

No.4 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

Finally, someone has set up a floor. This Tiger Forcing is too ruthless. I take screenshots of his Weibo every day and show them to my sisters.

No.5 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

You guys even dare to set up Pei Tingsong's floor. Do you guys think you have too many accounts? There are already many of his floors in front of you. You even dare to touch Royalty.

No.6 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The young master of the Pure Record Floor wouldn't care. He might even watch it himself. He said "Watching you guys" when he was live streaming.

No.7 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

In the second week of Tiger Forcing Card's debut, he appeared on a variety show on a music app platform (link below). After 3 minutes and 21 seconds, the host asked, "There will be a lot of discussion online. There might even be some very extreme voices. What do you guys think?" The rest of the Tiger Forcing Card were normal. When it came to Brother Pei, he said, "People who aren't as strong as me aren't qualified to scold me." After the host heard this, he was stunned for a moment. Then, he smiled awkwardly. "Then how do you know if the person on the other side is strong or not?" Pei Hu said matter-of-factly. "I don't need to know. They aren't as strong as me."

His teammates' expressions were very interesting.

No.8 ☆ ☆ ☆ lz message ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[Video]

No.9 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

Hahahahaha. It's really awesome.

No.10 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

This bro really dared to say anything. The host was stunned. He had encountered the biggest crisis of his career.

No.11 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

People like him who had been beaten up by society were like this. He would know it after spending two more years in the entertainment industry. Wasn't he just a rich second-generation heir? Did he really think that he was some kind of proud son of God?

No. 12 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

SRDS, if it was true that Hu Bi's net worth was dug out last time, then he was indeed a proud son of heaven, not a simple rich second generation.

No. 13 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

Indeed, how many people could afford to live in an Atherton house? Let's go and do a search.

No. 14 ☆ ☆ ☆ = = xxx message ☆ ☆ ☆

[Hubi] Pei Tingsong was photographed driving a Benz to P University for class. Those people secretly posted the photos online and were scolded for flaunting their wealth. On the third day, this brother opened a Zenvots1 (I have just logged on to the supercar science blog. I saw that there are only 15 of these two in the world, and the price is 12 million)