120 (Extra 11)

Since his debut, Kaledo had always maintained the tradition of traveling together at least once a year. No matter how busy the schedule was, as long as there was a break, they would definitely travel together.

Half a year after the public announcement, they found a suitable time and set off for Northern Europe together. They wanted to have fun in a few small countries in Northern Europe.

After the album promotion period was over, Fang Juexia disappeared for a while. Although Pei Tingsong still had activities, the two rarely appeared in public at the same time. Fans howled day and night, and every day, "tens of thousands of people wrote in blood" on the two's Weibo, hoping that the young couple would publicly show their love.

Although Fang Juexia did not look at Weibo, Ling Yi interacted with his fans every day. Even his side account was filled with the girl's bitter pleas for help, so Ling Yi could not stand it anymore and reminded Fang Juexia every day.

Finally, taking advantage of the opportunity when the six of them were traveling, Fang Juexia finally opened the live broadcast room.

The fans who had been waiting for this day had finally arrived, but because there were too many people and too many people, the live broadcast room was so lagged that there was no response at all. Fang Juexia fiddled with it for a long time, and finally put the phone on the shelf facing the bed. He went to the big mirror in the hotel room to tidy up his clothes.

After changing his clothes, Pei Tingsong came out and saw Fang Juexia raising his hand to put on a scarf for himself. He thought that the live broadcast had not started, so he directly picked up Fang Juexia, walked a few steps and fell on the bed, pressing himself on top of Fang Juexia.

"Give me a kiss." Pei Tingsong lowered his head and was about to move closer, who knew that Fang Juexia would quickly pull the scarf up to cover his lips. His hand was too fast, and Pei Tingsong's kiss was separated by a layer of soft scarf.

Pei Tingsong frowned and raised his head. "What's wrong? You won't let me kiss you. "After saying that, he forcibly pulled the scarf away, held Fang Juexia's face, and kissed him directly.

"Oh! Fang Juexia slapped Pei Tingsong's shoulder and struggled with all his might. Pei Tingsong easily pried open his teeth and plunged his tongue inside. Fang Juexia's body went numb as if he had been electrocuted.

"No … Ugh … Livestream …"

Upon hearing these two words, Pei Tingsong suddenly realized something. He stopped moving and blinked at Fang Juexia.

It was too late. The livestream had already gone crazy.

[AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[F * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck, f * ck! Deaf, deaf, deaf!]

[I am not deaf! I even heard the sound of French kissing!]

[Oh my God, I'm covering my mouth and screaming in front of my phone. Wuwuwuwuwu, who can save me?]

[jxgg, why are you stopping him? I don't lack this amount of traffic, continue!!!]

"Livestream?" Pei Tingsong lay on Fang Juexia's body with a dumbfounded expression, still holding his face.

Fang Juexia's heart was dead, but he nodded his head.

They quickly got up from the bed. Pei Tingsong's throat seemed to have a serious problem, and he kept clearing his throat. Fang Juexia's face was red as he silently walked to the bedside table and picked up his phone. When he saw that the screen was full of [Deaf, Deaf], he was so embarrassed that he stuffed the phone into Pei Tingsong's hands. He did not want to do anything now. He just wanted to find a hole to hide in.