41

There was a clatter. Their conversation was interrupted. Shang Sirui took a look and saw that Fang Juexia had accidentally dropped the book he had just taken out from the safe on the ground.

Fang Juexia quickly squatted down and groped around on the ground. His vision was completely dark. Suddenly, he felt something, but it was not a book. It was the texture of a cold leather glove.

His vision was deprived in exchange for a profound sense of touch.

"This book is quite thick." Pei Tingsong calmly picked up the book before him and glanced at the cover. "North..." As he spoke, he held Fang Juexia with his warm hand without the glove and pulled him up. He complained, "Get up, or your legs will go soft again."

Fang Juexia looked calm, but Pei Tingsong's words echoed in his heart again and again.

Pei Tingsong put the book on the table and continued to chat with Shang Sirui.

Zhou Ziheng, Xia Xiqing, and Zhai Ying finished looking at the clue map on the wall and were still discussing.

Out of a rigorous way of thinking, Zhou Ziheng always felt that this clue map was not necessarily complete evidence. Xia Xiqing also felt that his resistance to this map was a little too high. "You're very strange. If you were a good person, you wouldn't play like this."

"Of course, my opinion is only for reference." Zhou Ziheng did not give in. "But we can't always judge based on the players' gaming habits. This is considered outside of the game information."

"So," Zhai Ying said while the two were arguing, "In your eyes, my character is a detective who suddenly broke in. According to the conventional plot line, I am the provider of clues. But as Zhou Ziheng said, if these clues are not valid, the detective character can instead create a reversal of the plot."

While speaking, she unbuttoned her coat and put one hand into her pocket. She continued, "Based on this, can the seemingly weakest female high school student also create a reversal of the plot? There is also the psychiatrist, who seems to be the most positive character. Of course, if the lead singer of the band is involved in a murder case, he can also create a sensational plot. "

Her logic was clear and her words were organized. After listening to her, Fang Juexia added, "I agree with Zhai Ying. In fact, in addition to this, the two characters, Teacher Yan and the college student, are easily forgotten because they are not obvious enough. This kind of inconspicuous character is often linked to a reversal. So, I think everyone's suspicions are more or less the same. "

Xia Xiqing nodded. "That is reasonable and cannot be refuted. But I want to ask, if the production crew really wanted to create a reversal of the plot, why did they connect the seemingly weak female high school student with almost everyone else? Isn't that very suspicious? "

Zhou Zihang smiled and countered with Xia Xiqing's previous logic. "Perhaps the production crew knew that you were going to act. If they didn't make things a little more confusing, they wouldn't be worthy of your playstyle."

The others and.....

Pei Tingsong leaned on the table and flipped through the book on the table out of boredom. "I want to take a look at your room."

Shang Sirui nodded. "Go ahead." Then he said, "Do you want me to go with you?"

Pei Tingsong glanced at Fang Juexia. He happened to be looking at him too, but he was not sure if Fang Juexia could see him or not.

"Up to you," Pei Tingsong said.

Fang Juexia turned his face away.

Oh, so he can see.