37

He really didn't expect this. He actually got a special character in the first episode.

Fang Juexia glanced at the camera in front of him.

Could it be that the director gave out the trump cards based on everyone's performance just now? But giving out this kind of character card in the first episode, were they really not afraid of ruining the entire episode?

He glanced across and saw that Pei Tingsong seemed to have finished checking. He put his phone back in his pocket and looked up at him.

"Why are you frowning?" Pei Tingsong curled his lips. "You got Killer?"

Fang Juexia raised his eyebrows. This kind of fake identity was useless to him. "Yes, you got Killer in the first round. How do you feel?"

Pei Tingsong leaned forward on the table with his hands cuffed. He looked at Fang Juexia with a pitiful and innocent expression. "I'm very scared."

But as soon as he finished speaking, he laughed.

He really looked like a psychopathic murderer, Fang Juexia thought.

Could it be that Pei Tingsong was Killer?

This thought flashed across his mind. If the two newcomers really got the character card together, the production team might really go crazy.

He thought about it and remembered that when his senior participated in the first episode of the first season, he was also a newcomer. He was a blank piece of paper, but he got the role of Killer for the first time. This meant that the production team didn't think too much when giving out the trump cards. The only thing that could be considered was that Killer and the script corresponded to each other.

But even so, he couldn't rule out the possibility of Pei Tingsong getting the Killer card.

The table happened to block his hand movements. Fang Juexia tapped on the card on the screen. After choosing his side, he pretended to have his head lowered and stuffed his phone into his phone. Then, he raised his hand expressionlessly and continued to bite the knot with his teeth.

He was sure that there must be a tool to cut the rope somewhere, but he was too lazy to look for it. Anyway, as long as he achieved his goal, there was no difference between good and bad.

"You're breaking it by force." Pei Tingsong teased him. "The production team should have given me the rope and you the handcuffs. That way, there would have been no mistakes." At this point, he suddenly realized that there was a letter 'B' printed on his handcuffs. The color was very light and hard to notice.

There must be something wrong with something marked.

Pei Tingsong had very little space to move around. He could only look around the table to see if there were any other clues. Now that the hood was off, he saw the square that he had embedded into the table. It had a capital letter A written on it.

His intuition told him that there was something wrong with A.

Looking up at Fang Juexia, Pei Tingsong wanted to tell Fang Juexia about the letter he found, but he was surprised to find that there seemed to be a very small card strung on the rope around Fang Juexia's arm. The card swayed with his movements.

"Don't move."

Upon hearing Pei Tingsong's words, Fang Juexia stopped what he was doing and looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"There's a sign on your left arm."

After listening to his words, Fang Juexia turned his head to look. Sure enough, it was a small wooden sign with the letter "A" written on it. Pei Tingsong finally saw it clearly.