90

After the song ended, Fang Juexia said "Happy Birthday" softly. The other teammates followed suit and congratulated the friend who requested the song.

Pei Tingsong put down the guitar in his hand, twisted open the bottle of water beside his hand and handed it to Fang Juexia. Fang Juexia naturally took it, took a small sip, and handed it back to him. Pei Tingsong blocked it with his wrist and whispered to him to take another sip.

Fang Juexia reluctantly took another sip and put the bottle on the table.

The host continued to read the message sent by the audience, "A listener with the ID 'Peanut Flavored Smoothie' asked, 'What is your most memorable memory of summer?'"

Pei Tingsong took the bottle of water, took a big sip, and twisted it.

Jiang Miao, who was called out, said into the microphone, "Thank you for the question."

His most memorable memory of summer.

He thought for a while, and his eyes softened. "My most memorable memory should be eating watermelon with my little sister. We grew up in my uncle's house, so we were different from other kids … "

He hesitated for a while, then smiled. "I remember when I was in the first year of junior high school, I came back home after evening self-study. The school was a little far from where I lived, so it was quite late when I got home. Then, I realized that my little sister was still awake. She quietly got out of her bed with a bowl and snuck into my room. "

"She left it for me after dinner. She didn't eat it herself. But she was too young, so she didn't know that she had to put it in the fridge because it was hot, so it wasn't fresh anymore. But I still ate it to make her happy. We sat on the bed facing each other. She smiled at me and said that she dug out all the seeds and buried them in the flower pot. Then, I ate another seed, and she was very angry. She said that watermelons were sinister. "

Fang Juexia looked at Jiang Miao. He was rarely emotional. Unlike himself, who was cold and introverted, Jiang Miao was always steady and self-controlled. He cared about the big picture and protected every member. This was already engraved in his bones.

But in fact, he suffered a lot when he was young.

Jiang Miao smiled and looked at the host. "I think that was the best watermelon I've ever eaten."

Fang Juexia, who usually didn't like to talk, suddenly said, "If Miao Ge and I knew each other when we were in school, we would have become good friends."

Jiang Miao looked at him and smiled. "That's right, we must be best classmates."

This wasn't a lie.

When they first formed the group, he and Jiang were the first to debut. they often had meals together, and he learned a lot about Miao's past...... If he wasn't forced, he probably wouldn't have debuted in the idol group................

Back then, Fang Juexia knew that in order to raise his sister, he had done a lot of things. He had worked part-time, worked as a streamer, and played the zither for others in the live streaming room. He had received a lot of disdain and criticism. The environment in which he grew up forced him to grow up earlier than others, to become someone who could protect others.

But he was still a teenager at that time.

He Ziyan patted Jiang Miao's shoulder. "As Yao Yao's rumored boyfriend, I have to clarify that this sister has been silly since she was young. She's very similar to her brother in some ways."

Ling Yi smiled and said, "Yao Yao is in her rebellious phase now. Be careful. She might hit you."

He Ziyan retorted, "What's there to be afraid of? There are too many rebellious phase girls around me. I even lived in the same dormitory as a rebellious child."