3

He didn't even need to come up with a script to scare people. Fang Juexia couldn't help but be envious.

"You! Who are you? "

"Can't tell?" His voice sounded even more nonchalant in the questioning. Fang Juexia felt the hand on his shoulder shake slightly. His fingertips tapped on his shoulder. "I'm Pei Tingsong."

The other party's voice suddenly stopped. "Pei …"

"Yes, I'm the Pei Tingsong who killed a bunch of trash like you last time. I heard that you wanted to find someone to ban me last time? Did you succeed? " Pei Tingsong pressed his hand on the table behind him and sat on it. "It seems that they didn't dare to cut me out in the end."

Fang Juexia knew where his confidence came from, but he didn't expect this guy to be willing to use it on himself.

The other party felt a lump in his throat. He knew that he couldn't afford to offend this guy, so he didn't want to deal with him. "Pass the phone to Fang Juexia. I have something important to discuss with him."

"Your important matter is the unspoken rules of young male artists? Your company's benefits are pretty good. "

He actually knew. Fang Juexia frowned.

Pei Tingsong had a straightforward personality. After working together for two years, he knew this very well. Even so, he was still poked by the words "unspoken rules". He tried to escape from the leisurely hand and put an overly intimate distance between them.

However, Pei Tingsong managed to grab hold of his wrist the moment his shoulder left his grasp. He still maintained his half-bowed posture of making a phone call. He only raised his eyes slightly and met Fang Juexia's gaze with his sharp eyes. Then he continued his previous conversation. "I just want to do the news. There's ready-made news waiting for me to expose it, right?"

Fang Juexia didn't know who he was talking to. He only felt like his wrist was full of thorns.

"What does it have to do with you?"

He was also curious because this had nothing to do with Pei Tingsong.

"Of course it does."

His wrist was held even tighter.

Pei Tingsong stretched his long legs. "Didn't you see the trending searches? The company wants us to be a couple, so before the end of business … "He faced Fang Juexia and smiled like a naughty child." Everything about him is bound to me. "

"His reputation is related to mine. His private life affects my private life in the eyes of the public. Once we become a community of interests, these things will be equated in the eyes of others."

His tone was full of ridicule. "Do I look like someone who would be kept by you?"

The voice on the other end of the phone went from being agitated and angry at the beginning to completely choke up and unable to make a sound. In this circle, some people were famous, some had money, and some had means. But no matter what, they all had one thing in common: they accepted and generally followed the rules of this circle. However, Pei Tingsong was a freak who liked to foul, yet he had a strong backing behind him. This made him not only stupid, but also not easy to deal with.

Hearing no response from the other end, Pei Tingsong pursed his lips. "Goodbye then, Assistant Director Yang."

After saying that, his tone quickly became cold again.

"Be honest and stop dreaming."

Pei Tingsong raised his hand to his ear to end the call and took off his earpiece. He raised his chin and stared at Fang Juexia without saying a word. Although he did not speak, his raised eyebrows were too obvious. He was waiting for Fang Juexia to speak first.