20

Although the plan was changed at the last minute, they were lucky that it had snowed heavily the night before. Lin Mo was picky and wanted to shoot real scenes, so the planning team had to hurry up and find a suitable location. Pei Tingsong would shoot the solo part first. Fang Juexia was arranged to wait in the waiting room, but somehow, he was not sleepy at all. He read the piece of paper in his hand several times.

[Please treat me with snow as much as you want.]

It was as if there was a voice in his heart that repeated this poem in his mind.

He always knew that he was born without much understanding of these romantic words and had no connection with literature. But strangely, Fang Juexia had a strange fantasy in his heart as he looked at the words written by Pei Tingsong.

But he lacked the ability to express himself and could not describe it.

Emotions and thoughts were really complicated. Things that could not be mathematically modeled and reasoned were very complicated.

Cheng Qiang brought hot milk and a down jacket. Fang Juexia put the piece of paper back into his front pocket and put on the black sweater that his assistant handed him. Cheng Qiang advised him to sleep a little more, as the rest of the shoot would be very difficult, but Fang Juexia knew that this was a rare opportunity. He wanted to shoot a good film, so he put on a jacket and went to the studio to observe.

Everyone surrounded Pei Tingsong. In order to satisfy the concept of spring, the lighting crew did their best to create a greenhouse full of warm light that shone on him.

"Xiao Pei was born to be in this bowl of rice," Cheng Qiang said. "But if he doesn't enter the industry, when the time comes to take over a company, he will definitely be the second generation of a tycoon who is on the hot search because of his good looks."

Fang Juexia nodded, but he could not imagine that scene. In his heart, Pei Tingsong and the stage seemed to be bound together.

However, it was true that he was tall and slender, and he had an attractive face. He was a typical representative of the Heavens giving him food to eat. Not only was the hardware in place, but he was also born with a strong sense of fashion expression. In other words, people with personality were very expressive.

The scene of Pei Tingsong standing in the glass greenhouse was already beautiful enough.

The group cameraman also followed along. Cheng Qiang felt that the two of them were not behaving in a friendly manner, so he nudged Juexia and whispered, "You should go and take a look at Xiao Pei too."

Fang Juexia was not very willing, but since he was pushed out by Cheng Qiang, he had no other choice but to bite the bullet and walk over.

"Adjust the lighting on the top of your head. Make it a face light." Lin Mo checked the screen and didn't even raise his head. "Let's try it first. Xiao Pei, do whatever you want. I'll try to grab it."

The greenhouse was decorated with all kinds of flowers. There were clusters of caramel-colored roses, pink tulips, and clematis. The endless sea of blue was mixed with bits and pieces of grape hyacinths.

Fang Juexia, wrapped in a light gray down jacket, quietly walked behind Pei Tingsong. He didn't know how to speak to him, and he didn't really want to either. With makeup on, he looked like a silent snow fairy.

Pei Tingsong's back was facing him. He glanced at the flowers and found a touch of white among the layers of flowers. It was almost squeezed to the innermost part by the other flowers. He reached out and gently pushed the other flowers aside. The straight green stems inside trembled.