29

(This is the second update. If you click on the latest update, you might have missed the previous one)

Fang Juexia woke up and immediately let go of his hand.

"Everyone from Kaledo, hurry up and return! Hey! Over there! Hurry up and bring the prop over! "

"Okay!"

"Is this the prop?"

The members left the lift platform one after another. The noisy environment made Fang Juexia's heart beat violently in his chest.

He had been holding Pei Tingsong's hand the whole time.

Realizing this, Fang Juexia hurriedly took a few steps forward to leave the lift platform. Who knew that he would accidentally trip on the pipe on the ground and fall to the ground without any warning.

"Hey, Fang Juexia, are you okay?"

He could hear the worry in Pei Tingsong's voice and could tell that he was approaching him. However, Fang Juexia was a little panicked. Everything in front of him was blurry and dark. His vision was chaotic.

This was not the first time. He tried to calm himself down.

Don't panic, don't panic. He reached out and felt the pipe in front of him. He carefully tried to stand up. After standing firm, Fang Juexia squinted his eyes. Many black shadows flashed back and forth in front of his eyes. He could not see anything else clearly.

"What's the matter with you?" Pei Tingsong immediately saw that something was wrong with Fang Juexia. It was very strange. Right now, he looked just like a …

The word that flashed unconsciously in his mind made him suddenly stop.

Pei Tingsong stepped forward and held Fang Juexia's arm. "Do you have night blindness?"

For some reason, as soon as he asked this question, Pei Tingsong immediately remembered Fang Juexia who accidentally knocked over the stack of books in the early morning.

How could he have knocked over? Even if the lights were not turned on, the room was not completely dark.

If he had not been holding onto the wall to walk, it would have been impossible for him to have knocked over.

Yes.

All the unreasonable details could be explained.

The situation when they were locked in the wardrobe together came back to his mind at this moment. At that time, he forced Fang Juexia to look at him, but he only got one sentence.

[I can't see.]

He wasn't lying. He really couldn't see.

"Yes," Fang Juexia admitted in a calm tone. His emotions gradually calmed down, although he still couldn't see clearly.

The team members had already walked far away. The dark and crisscrossing passageways and the urging of the staff made everyone subconsciously look forward. It was difficult to find anyone who had fallen behind. Pei Tingsong was very surprised. Thinking of how he had fallen just now, he even felt an inexplicable anger. He could not help but ask, "Why didn't you say that you have night blindness?"

He regretted it as soon as he asked. With the cold relationship between him and Fang Juexia over the past two years, how could this cold person tell him such a private matter? Even a fool would know that he wouldn't.

The relationship between them was not at the level where they could be honest with each other.

"What happened?" Hearing the voices of the other staff members behind him, Fang Juexia tried to break free from Pei Tingsong's grip and pretended that nothing had happened.